How Is Everyone Doing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just touching base with everyone to see who you all are doing. I'm still recovering from my accident last year. My back hurts a lot but am coping. I haven't taken any new pics lately but as soon as I do I'll post.

Love you guys,

~Lori

I am doing ok I guess. Not much of anything has changed here lately. Where I live we have a good bit of snow. I think they said it was about 10" more is supposed to be on the way for tonight as well.

Hi Lori,

So sorry to here about your back pain...do hope it gets better soon..

Im OK dont get on MUT too often but love to drop in and see how everyone is doing...

Sorry to hear about your back! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm doing alright
smile.gif
I'm stressed with exams and coursework and just general crapness (I was actually just about to post a rant lol
tongue.gif
) but all in all I'm okay, things could be worse.

Thank-you!

Sorry to hear how stressed you are. Things will get better! Go Shopping for makeup! lol

~Lori

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry to hear about your back! Hope you feel better soon!
I'm doing alright
smile.gif
I'm stressed with exams and coursework and just general crapness (I was actually just about to post a rant lol
tongue.gif
) but all in all I'm okay, things could be worse.

i hope you feel better soon lori!

I'm doing okay haha. My semester just started today and I'm taking on a full load of courses and working part time so I should be stressed within a week or so. lol but all in all it's been okay.

I'm doing terrible!!! I still have no job and I'm afraid that my parents are going to put me out soon, so now I have that to worry about. I have no idea where I'm going to go if they do, and deep down inside I'm afraid. Also they cut off the internet and now I have to sneak on here like a child!!!

yawn, I'm really tired lately... trying to enroll for uni and that has been a major drama... sigh... (lol, Katie, I hear you re: uni!) and they're having a stocktake sale at the place I have a giftcard for, so I can't even go buy makeup - they don't have any of the things I want!

I'm sorry to hear you were in an accident, I hope your back recovers soon! As for myself, I'm job hunting, I hope I find one I like and everyone is nice!

Hi, I'm doing good. Just started in here looking round. I'm kind of bummed though.

Hi, Im doing okay, new years resolutions, trying to shed off 10 lbs for my company cancun trip in may, wish me luck

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your back! I hope you recover from it. Continue getting it looked after though!

I was in an accident 2 and a half years ago.. and still have some backproblems from it.

For the rest I'm doing good
smile.gif
Just had my birthday last weekend, and busy planning my summer wedding.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear your back is still bothering you. Hopefully you have someone to give you back rubs.

I'm doing fine, nothing new here... I haven't been active on the boards much since I still don't have a computer, but my birthday is only 2.5 weeks away!

Back