Orlando CCO haul... kinda pic heavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm apparently a big enough dork that I'm willing to drive over an hour from Tampa to Orlando to go to the CCO. *blush*

What's weirder is my husband went willingly, lol.

Here's what I got:

IMG_0143.jpg

Colorforms 5 Basic brush set: 129, 190, 224, 242, 266, all SE, whatever that is. I'm guessing special edition

IMG_0144.jpg

Corlorforms 5 Advanced brush set: 168, 187, 212, 219, 275, all SE.

IMG_0147.jpg

Color form powder - Play Around Pink

Dame Powder blush

Shy Beauty powder blush

Female Richmetal Highlighter

IMG_0149.jpg

e/s in:

Swimming, Tete-a-tint, Warming Trend, Warm Chill, Lotusland, and Pen-n-Pink

IMG_0152.jpg

Reflects Very pink, Jewelmarine, Steel Blue, Pink Pearl, Sweet Sienna, and Gold Stroke

IMG_0154.jpg

Tendertone in Hush, Hush, and Lipglass in Viva Glam VI, and Oyster Girl

Phew!! Total cost, $324.xx...and now hubby thinks I'm nuts, lol.

I'm liking the Orlando outlet a bit more than the Ellenton one...they had piggies!!! Now I have to look up these brushes so I know how to use them. I've never had MAC brushes until now, so I'm lost, lol.

oh my goodness!! lol what a great haul!

and to think.. my husband has a mini panic attack if Im even looking at MAC....

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my goodness!! lol what a great haul!
and to think.. my husband has a mini panic attack if Im even looking at MAC....

Oh, hubby's eyes got big, but in my defense, when we walked in, he said "Get whatever you want." Um, ok, since you twisted my arm...

LOL yeah mine always starts off with that saying as well, i think prehaps i need to show my husband this thread and do the whole 'see how much her husband loves her!' thing lol

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL yeah mine always starts off with that saying as well, i think prehaps i need to show my husband this thread and do the whole 'see how much her husband loves her!' thing lol HA! If it works, go for it!!
I also told hubby I wanted one of each thing from the HK collection for V-Day and a couple things from the Kouture....I hope it works, lol.

great haul!!! i love all the pigments you got. and hey, and hour isn't too far where MAC is concerned
wink.gif

I live in Tampa, too! I usually go to the Ellenton outlets just because it's a little closer.
smile.gif
I haven't gotten the chance to check out the Orlando outlet yet.

Hope you enjoy everything!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, hubby's eyes got big, but in my defense, when we walked in, he said "Get whatever you want." Um, ok, since you twisted my arm... HAHAHA! He'll never make that mistake again!
biggrin.gif

WOW! I have a CCO 5 min from me here in south florida and they never have that much stuff at one time. Nice haul. Also, very, very nice husband.

Awesome haul!!!! I think SE means, Special Edition..not sure tho!

$324 is pretty good for all MAC!!!

That's such an amazing haul... and yeah given that it's Mac the price isn't bad at all.... such great colors, too! Lol... it's cool your husband was down to go and you had fun, I'm sure!!
biggrin.gif

Back