Replacement for the Demon Wallet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, I replaced the wallet that I think was cursed today... I bought this oroton one on sale:

It's called the Anya Vintage clutch wallet:

Photo015.jpg

Normally $195.00, it was down to $135 on sale
smile.gif

It's actually way more creamy than it looks in this image.

Oooh nice! Oroton have some beautiful wallets. Lets hope you have better luck with this one! Has your other one turned up?

aww this wallet looks very sweet and angelic... not demon like at all.. Don't let it be influenced though!!! lol

very cute!

Lol Melissa, it's in the rants/advice forum
smile.gif

I hope it isn't evil! I don't think Oroton would stand for that sort of thing from their wallets, unlike wild, flighty billabong or roxy or whatever brand the last one was, LOL!

Bec, no, it has not shown up
frown.gif

gah I have a ripcurl wallet...it better not be like all the other nasty surfy branded wallets lol That has got to be horrible, cancelling all your cards, getting a new license and all that other importatn stuff you keep in there, I feel your pain
frown.gif

well i look at it like this, if you need to get a new license its a way of having a new id photo taken and you can update your hair/makeup in it...trying to do the positive spin here lol

yes, but I actually just updated my photo on wednesday, the day before I lost the damn wallet. I don't like the new photo at all
frown.gif

me too - I didn't want black because the last one was black, but they had a really awesome classic one for only $85.00 everything in there was/is heavily reduced... cheaper than the same stuff at DJ's! like, what the?!

Back