Lip gloss..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
which is better..

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect, Calvin Klein, Stila, Lancome, Rimmel, or any others.

?

I love Lancôme's Juicy Tubes. I own all the colors. I love all the colors alot and it stays on for hours, even after eating, but the only thing I don't like about it is its sticky.

My favorite lipglosses are from MAC (lipglasses). But Chanel's Glossimers and Lancome Juicy Tubes are quite popular as well.
smile.gif

I love my MAC dazzleglasses (they're LE) but I also like my Lancome Juicy Tubes smoothies and Stila Lipglazes

MAC lipglasses are my favorite; I also like Chanel glossimers a lot. I love Rimmel's gloss in Snog, but they don't last very long on me.

I love so many lipglosses, my fave is Dior Creme de Gloss & Addict Shine, but I also love Stila glazes, Chanel Glossimers, YSL Golden Glosses, MAC Dazzleglass (but that's really all I like), Nars are friggin gorgeous, and as of this weekend, I just fell in love with Armani's Lip Shimmer... OMG- beautiful!!!

Drugstore- I love NYX, Revlon Super Lustrous (Pink After Glow??? perfect!!!), there are more I am sure.

Originally Posted by Rotting Beauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Lancôme's Juicy Tubes. I own all the colors. I love all the colors alot and it stays on for hours, even after eating, but the only thing I don't like about it is its sticky. I agree. Love Juicy Tubes and all the colors they come in (I have Cherry Rock). But I have to also agree that though the colors are fabulous, they are kind of sticky and I haven't had the same luck with staying power of the gloss. I do find though that even once the gloss is gone my lips still have a slight cherry tint to them (NOT a stain, but the color does linger a bit). Mine also smells great!

My top favorites are NYX Megashines, Revlon Super Lustrous, Avon Glazewears and Stila Glosses. I constantly buy new glosses so I hate to spend top money on them lol.

MAC dazzleglasses and chanel's glossimer <3

-dazzleglasses are LE mac products, but will be released in an upcoming collection (sugarsweet, march 19) in which i heard they're going to be permanent!!

I love Rimmel's and Victoria's Secret ... are they Rush glosses or something? I forget. I also like um ... those Berry ones ... Covergirl? I forget.

I go through glosses like mad, so I usually stick to drugstore brands.

Originally Posted by maggie /img/forum/go_quote.gif which is better..Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect, Calvin Klein, Stila, Lancome, Rimmel, or any others.

?

From the ones you listed here , i have only used the Lancome Juicy Tubes. And i truly hate it, b/c it dried my lips out very badly.
But my HG lipstick is from Lancome, it is from their Color Fever line.

Back