Why did I get a facelift?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The poor woman
frown.gif

from nose up she looks great.

This makes me so sad... people who go to plastic surgeons are almost always very insecure in their appearance, and invest time, pain and money into something they believe will make their lives better. some of her other videos where she narrates are so sad.

I don't see how that happened. How can you wind up with MORE skin than you started with after a face lift??

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't see how that happened. How can you wind up with MORE skin than you started with after a face lift?? It looks that way to me too, like she has lost all muscle in her cheeks and chin. Poor woman.

How horrible... It's sad to have surgeons who don't know what the heck they're doing and then it leads to the patients suffering.

If you watch her other videos she explains how it happened but its so painful to hear her talk!

Well, that is actually very sad. I have heard that kind of thing can be very addicting. This whole week I have been looking online for info on face lifts but this kind of video scares me away. It's just that I'm starting to look more and more matronly. I know that probably sounds so funny but every time I look in the mirror it's like I aged another month. I have heard that another way to go is trying the non-invasive route. A mother at my daughter's school just got one of these  lifestyle lift things and it sparked my interest. I wouldn't do anything without doing a ton of research on it. So, in order for me to get serious, I need some advice. What do you all know about it?

Back