Double Team Face Off! (19/01/09 - 25/01/08)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
smile.gif

This week's challenge item is brought to you by

Pinksugar AND LilDee!

That's right, this weeks new face off challenge is a double doozy!

Winners of the Dolce & Gabbana Pink Candy Wrapper Tote Fashiom Face Off with these gorgeous outfits!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZIejZyY2piM1JHWXROLTdCYnFMamcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Pinksugar

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjlPbUVqVHJjM1JHTHVRMGsxcGVuX1EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

LilDee

Congratulations!

Here are the items the girls have chosen for this weeks challenge

American Eagle Yellow Shorts
img-thing

link: Women's AE Favorite Short - American Eagle Outfitters - Polyvore

Charlotte Russe Ruched Lace Top
img-thing

link: Charlotte Russe - Ruched Lace Top# - Polyvore

You may include either one or both items in your entry.

If this is your first Fashion Face-Off, please make sure that you read our rules and regulations for the challenge before entering.

Rules: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f159/fashion-faceoff-rules-69982.html

Good Luck and have fun!

well, I coudn't decide...on the left, is what I'd wear going out with my bf..on the right, going out with the girls... if I'm not allowd to have to outfits in one set, then on't putit on for voting..:-D I just couldn't help it..had fun doing it, though!

ok now I noticeit's hard to focus on it cause theres a LOT going on there...lol

ooh! i can't decide!! lol

i think i'll go with the shorts though, i want to feel summery seeing as its snowing outside!

If this isn't allowed please let me know and I'll delete it

Cygne noir I love the yellow heels.

Fingrs that necklace is adorable!

Thanks Rosie!

Your shorts are super cute too! I think I actually own a yellow pair like that.. but I never know what to wear with them.. haha!

Loving all the entries so far!!

Here's mine, and I'll probably try the shorts after too.. but if we're only allowed to enter one this will be my entry one.

Originally Posted by cygne noir /img/forum/go_quote.gif well, I coudn't decide...on the left, is what I'd wear going out with my bf..on the right, going out with the girls... if I'm not allowd to have to outfits in one set, then on't putit on for voting..:-D I just couldn't help it..had fun doing it, though!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkJOMU5TaURtM1JHUWlWWV phNlhGZlEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

ok now I noticeit's hard to focus on it cause theres a LOT going on there...lol

when i went to make mine your sets was one of 3 being shown lol very cool i love the shoes with the yellow shorts.. I want them!

katrosier, im sorry i just posted mine and saw we have the same bag, i'll go find another one for my set lol..sorry!

Back