My Stash- Lots of Minerals and Traditional *Pic Heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally made some time tonight to take pictures of my stash which I have been wanting to do forever. So, here it is...

Pictured below is the whole stash all packed up: (Left to right): Dry erase board with 96 pigments from The She Space velcroed to the board (will be hung on bathroom wall soon), traditional purple Caboodle with my non-mineral makeup, Plano 3-By Rack System tackle box turned makeup organizer with Krylon Fusion for Plastics, decoupage, hand-laid rhinestones, etc., medium Lock 'N Lock storage box with Sterlite 3-drawer organizer below that, Rubbermaid Snap & Store craft storage stacking and locking containers (stack and lock on top of each other), and Sephora-inspired brush organizer on very far right)

MUTMakeupStashPics008.jpg

The She Space pigment board, Caboodle, and decorated Plano organizer all together...

MUTMakeupStashPics010.jpg

The Caboodle with my non-mineral makeup- HIP creamliners, NYX glosses, HIP gloss,UPDD, Cargo gloss, Smashbox gloss, Sephora gloss, Sugar gloss, Rimmel gloss, Rimmel mascara...

MUTMakeupStashPics012.jpg

Long box is Lock 'N Lock box with Pure Luxe shadows, Alima powders, blush, and eyeshadow, Aromaleigh aromatherapy lip balm. Other 4 boxes are the Rubbermaid craft storage boxes (Snap & Lock). Includes Alima samples, Lauress shadows, shadows from Simply Naturals (on eBay, white lids), Signature Minerals samples and shadows, and MAD Minerals pigments and samples...

MUTMakeupStashPics014.jpg

The three Sterile drawers (left to right): Lauress and Pure Luxe foundation, Lumiere concealor, EDM flat top brush, Archetype small potted lipgloss and small 5 gram pigments, Lauress lipgloss, Lauress Lip Ease balm, Lauress eyeshadow primer, Alima tinted lip colors, miscellaneous lip items...

MUTMakeupStashPics017.jpg

Top of Plano tackle box opened (left to right): Extra kabuki and flocked sponges, Pure Luxe cosmetics including finishing powder, samples, lip gloss, Meow Cosmetics foundation, powders, blush, and eyeshadows, J. Lynn samples including foundation and eyeshadows, J. Lynne lip balm, Monave potted lipgloss, Pur Minerals lipgloss, Aubrey Nicole primer and samples in jars...

MUTMakeupStashPics020.jpg

First slide out case- Silk Naturals MMU including lipgloss, demi gloss, eyeshadows, foundation, powders...

MUTMakeupStashPics022.jpg

The second slide out box- Pigments, blush, and gloss from The She Space (pigments mostly double-stacked)...

MUTMakeupStashPics023.jpg

Picture of the converted Plano tackle box with the slide out drawers partially out...this storage is super convenient, and extra pull out boxes are a little under $4.00 at Wal-Mart and similar stores...

MUTMakeupStashPics026.jpg

Still more to come....definitely a never-ending obsession...LOL!
smile.gif

~Wendy

holy macaroni...lol thats huge!!!! very cool stash i don't believe you have more! lol

Do you use all your makeup or forget which ones you have sometimes lol (i would!)

Hi Ozee! Yes, admittedly I do forget what I have sometimes! Things used to be a lot less organized so getting everything together in this way is hopefully going to allow me to use things I have forgotten about in the past.
smile.gif
And yes, I do have some more stashed away in a drawer in the bathroom...a few MMU kits that I don't use hardly ever. And, sadly enough, I have an order from The She Space on the way in the next week or so. The She Space is awesome and so is Heather, the owner, and sadly enough I just can't help myself.
smile.gif

Roxie- Thank you for your nice compliment on my stash! It's been a work in progress over the past few years; just keep adding a little at a time.
smile.gif

I'm dumb founded by your stash... I want them all! I have NYX lip gloss too and I'm loving them... ooh, mineral makeup heaven; gotta spend more money on those, but my wallet is running dry..
frown.gif

Back