Can anyone tell me if I'm warm, cool, or neutral? ROP

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so confused..
frown.gif
I have auburn hair, light blue eyes, pale skin with freckles and pink cheeks. I can wear clothes in almost every color out there and I wear both gold and silver jewelry . My veins don't really help, either. I've had various MAs/SAs say I'm all three things.

(Sorry it's a) big and B) watermarked)

Image13.jpg

(And here is another one for comparison)

AshSenior3.jpg

You look warm to me, but if you are finding you can wear both, then you are neutral. They say neutral skin tones are better with warm tones, but I wear cool and I have no problem with my neutral tone. Neutral skin tones can wear any colour without conflict with skin tone.

I'd recommend looking at your eye colour for your makeup inspiration. Blue eyes, you can wear colours opposite to bring them out. Icy pinks, silver, gold, blues, and violet are great for your eyes. Earth tones (browns, tans, greys, greens, blues, and some reds) are great matches for your hair colour.

I'm judging from the first photo bc it appears to be in more natural sunlight which is the best place to make a judgement. I would say maybe cool but more likely neutral.

You seem to be more on the cool-side, but if all colors look good one you, consider yourself lucky!!!
biggrin.gif

i would say you are a slightly cool neutral, so consider your self luck that you can wear whatever you like pretty much

I see warm. The reddish in the hair, the freckles....I would think makeup leaning toward this would enhance the beauty that is already there. imho :)

I have similar coloring to you except my hair is darker than yours. My eyes are like a blue/green too. Even with red hair, I can wear some cool colors. Neutrals look okay too and would probably be a safe bet. I get confused at times trying to pick out colors - some gold and bronzes look okay with me. LOL sorry I guess I am really no help!

you look like you have pink undertone if your not sure go with neutral. neutral will bring out your cool undertones if you are.

neutral cool. I am picturing you wearing either pink or peach blush and pink looks better.

Back