Jessica Simpson + Mom jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Jan. 26) - The combination of a large chest and high-waisted pants is not flattering, just ask Jessica Simpson.

Appearing at the 99.9 Kiss Country 24th Annual Chili Cook Off in Florida, Simpson took the stage in a cleavage bearing tank top and mom jeans, which don't do anything for her figure.

SOURCE: Simpson Proves Not Everyone Should Wear Mom Jeans

js3.jpg

js2.jpg

js1.jpg

She's looking a bit overweight lately..those jeans need to die, they are just plain awful.

I've always thought she had a nice figure, and these clothes certainly don't flatter her at all. They make her look tubby... not unless she has stacked on a few over the Christmas season..

very nice hair but why does she look so boxy she has always looked so wonderful.

dude. I think it's a combo of things. Ugly mum jeans, hideous, unflattering belt, photos taken from below that makes her look fatter than she is, SOME weightgain.

All together - really unflattering photo!

That's one of the things that sucks about being short...just gaining a couple of pounds is instantly noticeable.

As far as the clothes go...girl needs a stylist stat! lol.

These clothes do absolutely nothing for her figure. Is it even possible for shorties like us to wear mom jeans? Not that I want to...

Haha I don't think even my mum would wear those jeans
tongue.gif

Some people might be able to pull off the high-waisted jeans but they don't flatter her at all.

awww so she put on a little weight, and not looking her best at least i won't have to fight off Tony Romo this time....

I can see People or US using these photos to announce her "unconfirmed" pregnancy.

To be honest, I think Jessica looks fabulous - but the jeans need to go.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif she definitely looks like she gained some weight. And hello camel toe
laughing.gif
HAHA! camel toe, i didn't even notice it at first LOL!

Oh my goodness! Not a flattering look at all. She does look like she's putting weight on though.

they just had Ashley on TV (E i think it was) going on a rant about her sister. Can't say i blame Ashley because its not like Jessica looks hideous or anything. But i do think it would be better if she just ignored it. Now its becoming a big deal. NOT!

Latest posts

Back