Coco Ribbon Sass & Bide Secret Garden Dress Fashion Face Off! 02/02/09 - 09/02/09

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
smile.gif

This week's challenge item is brought to you by

Ozee!

Winner of the Double Doozy Face Off with this gorgeous outfit!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndMTnU3b2JtM1JHb3BoNEljQ1Z6Y1EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Congratulations!

Here is the item she has chosen for this weeks challenge

Coco Ribbon Sass & Bide Secret Garden Dress!

img-thing

link: Coco Ribbon - SASS & BIDE SECRET GARDEN DRESS - Polyvore

If this is your first Fashion Face-Off, please make sure that you read our rules and regulations for the challenge before entering.

Rules: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f159/fashion-faceoff-rules-69982.html

Good Luck and have fun!

It is a gorgeous dress..it makes me think of picnics! haha

You're welcome Rosie...our FF's used to be in sync, I'm getting used to them being a day apart now!

ok! here is mine. Took me ages.. I thought I'd do something a bit more crazy than I normally do, haha! potentially this could look awesome or terrible on a person, depending on if they could pull it off - IMO!

lol you wouldn't believe it but those tights i was looking at the purple pair of them to use!

I like yours its layered look.

lol Oz! I saw an ad for them on some random site I was looking at, and I think they're kind of cool! I've been looking for a reason to have them in a faceoff. I'm not sure I could pull them off myself!

Esh, that was originally my planned look! I couldn't find quite the right boots though! I love the bag you chose!

While thinking about what to do for my outfit.. I actually grew to quite like this dress! haha. It's cute! Great choice Ozee!

I know it sais it's a garden dress.. but for me it actually inspired a more beachy feel.. lol

I kind of thought of a beautiful, hot summer day, sipping a cocktail at a very casual but expensive beach front restaurant patio.. (i can dream, can't i?
wink.gif
lol )

oh! I'm all for sipping cocktails at expensive resorts! I'll dream along with you!

gorgeous dress! congrats ozee, i'll get on this right away!

EDIT

here it is!

Back