FOTD: 3rd February 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okie doke! here is mine... I went for a bronzy look
smile.gif

face:

missha bb cream

mac sheer select loose powder

mac springsheen blush

eyes:

wet n wild sandcastle palette (I love this palette - it's so awesome!)

- gold colour all over the moving lid

- bronzy brown colour in the crease

mac dipdown on upper lash line with

inglot brown liner over the top (this colour is way too light on me, but it's a lovely consistency)

lancome hypnose mascara

lancome l'extreme mascara

lips:

covergirl bronze goddess lipslick

IMG_0424480x640.jpg

IMG_0426480x640.jpg

IMG_0427480x640.jpg

I think there might be something off with the exposure on my camera :S

eek, attack of the grey eyebrows again!! They don't look like that in real life, but the photos always seem to wash them out unless I'm wearing brow stuff

aww you look so cheekily cute hun, loving the brown/bronzes on you.

Wow Rosie, you look stunning, very glowy and summer! Have you put bronzer on your decollatage as well? Or are you just gorgeously tanned? lol

B, that is my current skin colour, no makeup enhancements, LOL.

Just from walking around though - I've been slathering myself in suntan lotion!

everytime i see a picture of you, i get so jealous that you're soooo pretty! i lovee your dimples

lol, cupcake, that is so sweet of you to say! I feel like that all the time when I look at other people! I never imagined people could think that about me.. I have a hamster face, LOL

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, cupcake, that is so sweet of you to say! I feel like that all the time when I look at other people! I never imagined people could think that about me.. I have a hamster face, LOL lol i'm a big big sucker for baby faces and anything adorable/cute looking. my boyfriend has the cutest baby face and he gets so mad at me when i pinch his cheeks in public. haha

I love the first picture. You look so gorgeous and glowy. My face always just looks greasy lol.

Back