MAC Creme Team Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I see that MAC Cremesheen collection is out. More Cremesheen lip sticks and now glasses too. I can't decide what the l/g texture will be like. Does anyone know? It's described this way: "A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own."

bella1342: added collection info below!

I read that they are really sheer and if its true then im skipping the glosses. I will check them out in person anyway.

To me, the lipstick have the same feels as the regular Creemsheens. Very smooth and moisturizing.

I ordered a few of these today... I'll post a review when I get them.

I actually have one already in Looks Like Sin. It is fairly sheer, not sticky, it's a dark burnt reddish color. My lips are very pigmented though.. so it looks like a pretty berry color on me.

Thanks Bella--can't wait to hear what you think. These sound interesting to me...I don't know why but I just don't like lipstick. I like glosses a lot better. But these that sound like sort of a mixture of both intrigue me.

The lipglosses are not sticky at all, they offer sheer coverage and they feel wonderful. Theyre a nice break from super sticky lipglasses and thick creamy lipsticks.

Im in love, i have three and i cant wait for more!

the l/g are amazing feeling! although, i'm disappointed in the pigmentation. wait .. there is none.

I got Creme Anglais and Melt in your Mouth. They are very moisturizing and non-sticky at all. Definitely gives my lips the shine. A bit on the sheer side, but topped with a l/s and it looks gorgeous! I'll try to post pics of me wearing it. It's cold in my house and I'm lazy atm to get out of bed! lol

Well I ordered Partial Pink I think, and if I love it, I'll get more when I'm in Minneapolis next week. I'm excited to get it. I ordered it a few days ago, and I hope it shipped out before the HK craze or I'll never see it!

Finally uploaded a pic. Me wearing Creme Anglais :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

001-40.jpg

It even looks sheer in the tubes. I bought the Lavender Whip lipstick yesterday and it's fantastic. I wanted to buy the matching lipgloss, but it's pricer and looked too sheer for the price. I bought a HK lipgloss instead
wink.gif

yea i went and checked these out, if you girls are looking for a pigmented lipgloss or one that even significantly alters the color of your lips this isn't it.

Ya'll should try the Tinted Lip Conditioners. They have a gel feel without being sticky or goopy and they're really pigmented...most of them can be worn in place of lipstick.

Creme Team Collection

Feb 5, 2009- US/Canada

Unknown 2009- International

Double desire. Love-me-two-times lips. A clever girl carries the conversation by making you believe in both sides of her story: Creamy, quixotic colour, and hard-line, super-sexy shine.

CRAmbSmall.jpg

Introducing Cremesheen Lipglass, the perfect performance teammate to Cremesheen Lipstick, now in more drenched-with delicious shades than seasons past. Make yourself all the more convincing with Cremestick Liner, to fill in the little gaps, and prevent feathering or bleeding. Creme Team talks a glamorous game. Lips part to plead for more!

Lipstick - $14.00USD/$16.50CDN

Creme Cup - Light blue pink (Permanent)

Shy Girl - Creamy neutral coral beige (Permanent)

Crosswires - Clean pinky orange (Permanent)

Lickable - Bright clean blue pink (Permanent)

Lavender Whip - Light cool lavender (LE)

Creme in Your Coffee- Creamy mid-tone pinked brown (Permanent)

Hang Up - Deep berry (Permanent)

Cremesheen Glass - (LE) $18.0USD/$21.50CDN

Ever So Rich - Sheer lilac

Fashion Scoop - Pale cool baby pink with light pearl

Boy Bait - Light neutral beige with pearl

Partial Pink - Light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl

Melt in Your Mouth - Mid-tone creamy clean pink

Petite Indulgence - Mid-tone bright blue pink

Crème Anglaise - Mid-tone neutral mauve

Looks Like Sin - Sheer deep berry

Cremestick Liner (Permanent) - $14.50USD/$17.00CDN

Sublime Culture - Pink/caramel fusion