Review: Black Radiance Cream Liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another thing I blogged about that I figured someone might find handy here:

It seems like every company and their mother's parent company got a cream, creme, or gel liner- MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Jane Cosmetics, L'Oreal Hip Line,Revlon, and now the brand, Black Radiance. This Liner is nothing different from any other brand except one thing, and I think that for once this may be important....there is a rubber lining on the inside of the jar. I will take pics and update in the morning, but I think it may be the key to a long shelf life. The liner is smudge-proof and water-proof, which is nothing different than any other brand. The brush that comes in the packaging is again nothing new, its the same crappy brush that you would get in any other liner (primarily drugstore). It is great if you dont have a liner brush, but once you have encountered the real thing, you wont like it.

So that is my review. I will update soon with pictures, as there are none available on the web, so I assume this must be really new

Cool! Thanks for the review. I bet the price is really good too, BR cosmetics are usually inexpensive.

this might be the answer to my prayers..the rubber lining. My MAC Fluidlines dried out, my H.I.P gel liners dried out...the Jane ones are still going strong but starting to dry a bit (so far they are drying out the slowest). Still, it´s so annoying!!!!

Are the Black Radiance liners about the same price as the Jane ones? like $5 or so?

Whoa, gotta check this out. Sounds good
smile.gif

That's awesome! Where do they still sell BR? I haven't seen it in awhile.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh cool. I guess I should go check out Walmart CVS and Walgreens for these.
* hint, hint, McRubel*
tongue.gif

HAHA!
biggrin.gif
None of those places in my town sell it anymore! I thought it had gone extinct.

Back