Mini Rant - IOffer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
See, I thought IOffer.com was the answer and solutions to my 'PayPal' Spending money I could buy a couple of products without the hassle of Ebay and also swapping etc. So I ordered my first item, which came fast. I was a little disappointing in the quality, none the less, I do thoroughly enjoy the product. So this lady, named Judy45345 or something of that nature...Don't get me the lying to ya. Well She was doing a replica sale of MAC pigment samples, I said hey cool oppourtnity to check out the "So called MAC" SO I order and I recieve 30 samples. So I contacted her and said I wanted the other 22 So the total COMES out to be more than what I paid for the 30. She said "Oh I made a mistake, I wasn't paying attention, but you seen my offer and you accepted...No one does things of that nature if they have two eyes, especially if your money is concerned. So so planned on charging me 35 + shipping for .5 gram samples. I told her to pay over 70 dollars for fake MAC replicas I could have bought 7.5g replicas 54 for 90 dollars. I guess that was the wrong thing to say because she said I WAS THE PERSON ALWAYS TRYING TO GET OVER, AND I WANTED A LOT FOR VERY LESS.I was outraged. I could have swore that my 45 dollars is just as good, FOR some fake crap.... More than good.
pedro.gif

So sorry this happened to you. Buying from an auction can be tempting as it often appears you can save money. But sometimes, paying the extra couple bucks is worth the peace of mind. When you do buy direct you know you've got the real thing and should there be any problems returns and exchanges are much easier.

I think thats what I will do, I was upset that this happened. I sell makeup too. But ITS the real thing. And I would never imagine doing this sort of thing to anyone

That sucks and she had no right to talk to you in that manner. Sorry you went through such a raw deal.

Back