What Brand Of Toothpaste U Use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening... and I add a few drops of peroxide gel....

I use Crest Pro Health. I've noticed that when I switched to a diff toothpaste I got canker sores and now that I switched back to Crest Pro Health I havent had any problems.

sensodyne whitening, but it's about to run out, i need to get some more. i might switch back to beverly hills formula.

Growing up my dad always bought Colgate.. but I always used my own money and bought Crest. I like it much better.

Right now I'm using Crest Sensitivity.

I like Colgate over Crest but I do like the baking soda Crest one. But I usually just add baking soda to my Colgate paste anyways.

But have you guys noticed recently that a lot of the toothpastes are gel's and not pastes? Gets me rattled when I want to put toothpaste on a pimple. Maybe it's just the ones I tend to pick up.

Crest pro health is the best stuff to me
smile.gif

Colgate right now.. It's always either that or Crest.. which ever one is on sale.. lol.. I usually buy 2 packs at a time.

My family uses Signal integral. I'm using an organic one from the brand Farfalla, which is very soft, i love it
smile.gif

i dont think we have crest in oz.

I use some kind of colgate party sparkle one at the moment, haha!

Back