My MAC Hello Kitty haulage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went to Henri Bendel today on a cold afternoon and got me some stuff!
biggrin.gif

002-30.jpg

So many cute balloons that are tied to the Hello Kitty plush dolls! One of the MA's says she's going to hold one for me once the event is over next wk and a sheet of temporary tattoo stickers (yay!) There's supposed to be a manicure event tomorrow on the Hello Kitty nail polishes, lol but I have school so I'll pass on that.

003-22.jpg

009-10.jpg

008-12.jpg

I ended up walking out with Too Dolly and Tom Cat eye shadow quads. Tippy and Fun n Games blush, Sweet Strawberry and Nice Kitty lipglass, Big Bow and Most Popular lipstick, Milk pigment, Popster and Pink Fish TLC, On the Prowl and Something about pink Nail Polishes, and Pretty Baby beauty powder.

Total Damage: $303.45 :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm contemplating on getting the brush set and plush doll...but I'll hold off for now (hehe)

I have to say the must haves are the blushes and TLC's!

aww look at all the balloons! you should have stolen one! hehe

great haul!!

Great haul Angie! My damages for this collection will be around what yours are. Enjoy your goodies!

Dammit...my list is SUPPOSED to be getting shorter, not LONGER!

Now I want the palettes. GAH!

I don't have any money. This depresses me.
frown.gif

How long are they going to sell this for?

so me and my husband got a huge chunk of tax return monies, and I know where it is going! haha

I've been waiting till the line comes out, I like the colors in line I'm a very loud color person. I love pinks.

I'll most likely get the palette, blush, and maybe some of the lipglass and lipsticks.

But Can't wait for the couture line, thats the one I want to do the most damage with. haha

Just haven't seen anything about it tho, makes me wonder?

Ummmm, i need your paycheck girl friend. Lol i don,t know anymore i was only goin to get the creamy grey nail lacquer and a lippie now i want it all!!!!! Did you already try the nail polish? Quality wise what would you say with the creamy grey color?

Latest posts

Back