Miso Wet Look Leggings Fashion Face Off! (09/02/09 - 16/0/2/09)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
smile.gif

This week's challenge item is brought to you by

Ozee!

Winner of the Double Doozy Face Off with this gorgeous outfit!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNIdmlueXJyM1JHLWk2WHJkOUhNNHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Congratulations!

Here is the item she has chosen for this weeks challenge

Miso Wet Look Leggings

img-thing

link: Miso Wet Look Leggings (Womens) | Buy Women's Jeans online |... - Polyvore

If this is your first Fashion Face-Off, please make sure that you read our rules and regulations for the challenge before entering.

Rules: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f159/fashion-faceoff-rules-69982.html

Good Luck and have fun!

took me a while to come up with something i like, I look forward to seeing what everyone makes with these leggings.

Oz, I will be honest. Those leggings are really ugly. But I'll also be interested to see what people come up with! it'll be a challenge!

lol thats ok Rosie
smile.gif
I just want to see people be creative rather then easy all the time.

Ozee, I like your outfit, it does fit all together, love the shoes.

I am not fond of this legging myself but I will make something out of it!

ok apparently I'm the only one that just LOVES those leggings?
kopfkratz.gif

anyway, i'm sorry I havent done the other faceoff...i just didnt feel inspired at all...more luck this time hopefully. well, great choice in my opinion, ozee
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by cygne noir /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok apparently I'm the only one that just LOVES those leggings?
kopfkratz.gif
anyway, i'm sorry I havent done the other faceoff...i just didnt feel inspired at all...more luck this time hopefully. well, great choice in my opinion, ozee
laughing.gif

I don't think it's ugly, it could be gorgeous but it's not a thing I would wear anytime soon but who knows...
smile.gif
actually I don't wear leggings at all. I choose a pantyhose.I hope to see what you can come up with girl.

Here's mine, I had a great time creating this. I love this whole look :

Don't like the leggings but great challenge for everyone! I'm stumped over what to put with them though...

Good choice!

Definetly not something I would wear, but it should be fun to try to come up with an outfit.

cygne noir > Thanks, yours is fierce girl,I love it! It's a "don't mess with me" set, including the cool GUN bag hehe
smile.gif

Fingers > great set too

Duchess Ravenwaves> cute dress

wow im loving all the sets so far, very diverse. Glad i choose these now
biggrin.gif

anthea, what a cute combo! I love those colours...and I want those shoes they are gorgeous!

and everyone, GREAT job! what a variety!

Back