Anybody ever do this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope and i'd probably get knocked out if i even tried to do it to my SO!

Once I put powder on my my brother's face ,because his skin was too oily and he wanted to go out, so I put him powder to look less shiny, but he told me not to tell anyone otherwise he'll kill me!! So guys don't tell anyone!! He he he!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia but he told me not to tell anyone otherwise he'll kill me!! So guys don't tell anyone!! He he he!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Don't worry, Sophia....we won't
wink.gif
The only time I've tried to do mu on a guy was when I asked my DH if I can cover his tatoos for practice on coverage. I'm still waiting for him to say yes. I'm hoping that for Halloween, he'll let me do some monster mu on him.

Ok, here is my story. I have extremely long eyelashes my whole life. So, when I was 10-13 I used that to my advantage and was a different kind of girl for Halloween at school. Was quite hilarious actually. I won 2 Halloween contests when I was that age, one for being a nurse and another for being a prostitute. You can thank my MOM for doing all my makeup and hair LOL. Was cracked up all the way thru it.
wink.gif
No I don't have PICS lmao

in summer my brother had a bad sunburn on his nose-his skin was even a little bit cracked and he didn´t want to go out like this cause it looked so bad. so I took my Dermablend covered it up.

I also do that occasionaly if he has a pimple...he doesn´t really care about it but I tell him he needs to look cute for the girls
wink.gif

too bad there are no pics of this, tony. I´d love to see you dressed up as a hooker
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

too bad there are no pics of this, tony. I´d love to see you dressed up as a hooker
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL, No sorry. BUT, I am sure that would command large amounts of money online
wink.gif

I'm sure your mumsy has some pictures of you.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, No sorry. BUT, I am sure that would command large amounts of money online
wink.gif

Originally Posted by **Jen** I'm sure your mumsy has some pictures of you.
icon_smile.gif
I think so too...I think Tony just doesn´t want us to see his "dark" side
biggrin.gif

I would have loved to put makeup on my ex - I was all the time telling him he would've made a gorgeous girl. He had medium olive toned FLAWLESS skin, big clear blue eyes with loooong curly lashes and full lips. It would've been so fun, but he never let me, haha... he said, "that's gaaaaaay!"
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Cmon everyone, let's start a fund to pay Tony's mom so she will show us those pics! Count me in! I wanna see the pics!
To answer the question, no, i've never put makeup on a guy. I've always wanted to do something like that to my man while he was asleep.

Haha! If you ever get the chance to do it post some pics!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Count me in! I wanna see the pics!
To answer the question, no, i've never put makeup on a guy. I've always wanted to do something like that to my man while he was asleep.

OMG! Grade 7, elementary school. I was in a 7/8 split. It was the day before christmas holidays, and i told the guys i was gonna do there makeup. Only one agreed. But when it was actually time to put it on, I must have put it on like 5 guys. Eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush! It was so funny, and they went outside for recess!!! Talk about a memory i will never forget!!!!

I PUT MAKEUP ON MY NEPHEW THE OTHER DAY, HE HAS LONG LASHES SO I PUT MASCARA ON HIM AND E/S AND SOME REALLY BRIGHT L/S LOL,AWWWW HE LOOK SO CUTE, HES GOING TO KILL ME WHEN HE GETS OLDER HES ONLY 4 SO HE DONT KNOW NO BETTER, OH AND I PUT LIPSTICK ON MY BF ONCE CAUSE HE HAS BIG LIPS SO I WAS DYING TO OMG IT WAS SO FUNNY, BUT HE LET ME, THATS WHY I LOVE HIM, OK MAYBE THATS NOT WHY BUT I STILL LOVE HIM!
icon_lol.gif

Back