Are You More Like Your Mom or Dad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or grandparents or aunt or uncle? Do you have your grandfather's temper or you aunt's compassion? Who in your family did you grow up to be more like?

I don't despise my parents at this point, but i hope I'm not like either

Why am I not surprised Karren lol.

Yes, Darla, I understand your point. I'm glad my dad wasn't anything like his parents either but he took the best and made the rest his own.

Mum. I'm nothing like my dad at all!

Me and my mum have a very similar sense of humour and the same things annoy us but we're also quite different too. I like scary things like horror movies and I like quite random clothes and music but she's the opposite.

susposedly i am very much my father and my grandmother (his mother) both died when i was 5 and 6 so I guess i'll have to take everyones word for it lol. I'll be in themiddle of an argument with a relative and they'll say 'your just like your father!'.

I'm not like either of my parents. Or grandparents or aunts/uncles. lol.

But my brother and I are very much alike. lol!

i think temper wise i am more like my dad also with my poor cleaning f my room. As for intelligence, intuition, logic and pretty much everything else i got from my mom. I also got my depression and anxiety from her, oh joy! lol

poor spelling i got from my dad, but i have gotten much better at that since i was little. my math ability comes from my dad also, but my ability to actually retain that information came from my mom. and my brutal honesty came from my dad

Really i think i am a pretty good mix of the both of them

Im alot like my mom humor wise. Everything else though we think maybe came from the mailman? j/k

my momhad no part in creating me. she just happened to carry me for 9 months. i got it all from my dad

People say i look like my mom. I do have certain traits indicating she is my biological mother, lol, and we sound the same on the phone.

However i was made in the same mold as my father, i have pretty much the same character and temper, except the old lion knows how to moderate his, the young bull doesn't so she listens to her dad's experience in the matter.

What is more funny is my brother is the spitting image of my dad at the same age, but character wise he looks more like my mom, i rush in, he remains calm and destroys everything with one carefully chosen word and acid humor, deadly.

I'm definitely more like my mom, the only thing I got from my dad were my computer/nerd skills haha

Latest posts

Back