Katie's Newly Organized Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally got round to organizing my stash at the weekend.

I'm really pleased with how organized it is now. Before everything was just heaped on my computer desk.

So now that it's organized I thought I'd show you guys.

I got a set of drawers from a craft store and sorted everything into them.

First of all the drawers without anything in:

IMG_7965.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg

And then all my stuff...

I put all my random bits and bobs in the lid. False lashes, tweezers, eyelash curler, moisturiser ect...

IMG_7989.jpg

1st drawer: face products

IMG_7990.jpg

2nd drawer: eye products

IMG_7992.jpg

3rd drawer: lip products and smaller palettes

IMG_7993.jpg

Then my bigger palettes that don't fit in the drawers:

IMG_7995.jpg

And I sorted my brushes into this little pot:

IMG_7998.jpg

Holy crap my desk looks tidy now!
eek.gif

IMG_7996.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

That's great!! Your way to organized, now, Katie!! I can never find anything..

what a cute drawer set! I love the way the lip drawer looks! such pretty colours!

I know right? I could never find what I'm looking for. Since my Caboodles got too small (it was small to begin with) I just put everything in this one drawer and it's hell. They only thing that's easy to locate are my bruses... So sad...

Great job, Katie!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where can I purchase that lovely drawer organizer? I got mine from a craft shop called Hobby Craft
smile.gif

Nice stash and good organisation!

Is the pink thingy your makeup mirror? Very cute.

I actually get panicy when my makeup is un-organised...Im sure that there an underlying problem there but sssssh!

Lol Ozee!
tongue.gif

I'm actually like that now it's organized! I don't like seeing anything on my desk anymore.

And yeah that's my mirror. It's been battered around a lot. It used to have a compartment on the top but it bust off when we moved house and the lights on it don't work anymore
frown.gif

Looks good, I need to see if I can find that drawer thing. I have mine in a traincase but that is really cool. I may need to post my little stash sometime.

Back