Woman Freaks Out After Missing Her Flight. (so funny!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is probably the craziest and funniest thing I've seen in a while. I can't believe she freaked out that much about missing a flight.
laughing.gif

omg, i can't believe she did all that just because she missed her flight, wonder what she would do if she actually lost something important...

mama mia...Whats the go? Has to be something else behind it, maybe she had to get somewhere by a certain time (funeral or something)

If not...what a tanty!

hahahahahaha. that was just insane. and at parts almost brutal to listen to with the sound up, lol.

That was funny! I wonder if she throws tantrums all the time... she seems like she does.

Wow, two things...one if I were her husband I'd reevaluate the marriage. As was said above, it almost looks like she does this all the time. Second, the same thing happened to our youngest in Spain. He and his friends were late because of a slow train and they got to the the gate after it had closed. A woman who was not with his group also missed the gate. The group of them sweet talked their way onto the plane and ended up in first class. You get more with honey than you do with vinegar...

Wow hahahhahahah this ladie reminds me of that movie with jackie chan drunken kung fu or something his step mother acts the same way oooohhhhhhhhh my good lord.

Ah but what you don't see is her brother robbing the store behind whilst everybody was looking at her. LOL

I saw this for the first time last Friday, and it was funny for the firs 2 mins or so then it just got really annoying!!

You guys should check out 'KITTENS, INSPIRED BY KITTENS' or daniel or davie goes to the dentist...lol not sure about his name.

poor guy's with her. that must of been so embaressing to have her lieing on the floor flailing.

though my only thought is didnt she notice the camera taping her?

Back