How do YOU take your coffee..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a big coffee drinker...If I dont have a sufficent amount through-out the day....watch out!! lol So my question to all of you is..how do you take your coffee?? I take mine black...i'm sweet enough as it is
wink.gif

I hate coffee but love the smell of it haha. I'm more of a tea drinker, I love it with loads of milk and 3 sugars haha
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate coffee but love the smell of it haha. I'm more of a tea drinker, I love it with loads of milk and 3 sugars haha
biggrin.gif
Tea's I like with a bit of sugar! My fav is English Breakfest and Earl grey....yum!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif black 6 sugars lol Aprill! thats a lot of sugar!

LOL I get like 4 hours of sleep a night average, i carry a heavy load on my back, hence the need for 2 full throttles a day after 3 cups of coffee a morning LOL!

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate coffee but love the smell of it haha. I'm more of a tea drinker, I love it with loads of milk and 3 sugars haha
biggrin.gif
Exactually the way I feel about coffee!! And I can drink a cup of tea if I force myself to.. So I take my caffine... Via diet Coke and diet Dr Peper.. And hot chocolate.. Which really sucks because at work coffee is free so all the coffee drinking cafine adicts don't have to spend a cent while my habit costs me $1.25 a bottle!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL I get like 4 hours of sleep a night average, i carry a heavy load on my back, hence the need for 2 full throttles a day after 3 cups of coffee a morning LOL! MmMmM ever tried RockStar Burner in the blue can??? Totally kicks Full Throttles Butt!!!!

I don't like coffee, actually I think I've only ever drank it once, the smell usually puts me off before I get too close to drinking it. The smell really makes me gag.

I drink tea though. I like mine milky with one sugar.

I love my coffee, one of the few negatives of no longer working is I don't get to have cafe coffee often anymore.

I do like greek/turkish/lebanese (whatever you want to call it) coffee most, incredibly sweet spicey creamy.

I love coffee of any kind! I prefer it with french vanilla creamer, but I'll drink it black as well. Or any other way. Whatever, whenever! lol!

I won't go near tea, though. I think it's gross. lol!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I won't go near tea, though. I think it's gross. lol!

have you tried Chi tea? I never really liked tea either or watery coffee, but chi done right is creamy and yum.

I hate instant, and I'm not a huge fan of plunger either. I prefer tea over plunger or instant, but i prefer good coffee over tea any day.

My favourite is skim cap no sugar or skim caramel macchiato with extra drizzle if it's from starbucks. Basically, I like a latte, with more coffee in it
biggrin.gif

I don't add sugar to either tea or coffee, and I never add milk to tea.

If I'm making it myself I have it black with like 3-4 sugars.

If I get something from Starbucks it's always a vanilla latte. Thinking about it makes me want one now.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried Chi tea? I never really liked tea either or watery coffee, but chi done right is creamy and yum. Do you mean Chai tea??? Yumm....spicey n full of flavour!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you mean Chai tea??? Yumm....spicey n full of flavour! lmao sush no one else picked up on the mistake :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Decaf, flavored, with lots of sugar, and a good bit of heavy cream.

Which is why I rarely drink coffee. I'd have a heart attack within a month.
smile.gif

I have been drinking these caffiene-free, sugar-free cappucino mixes, though. They're really tasty and it gives me an extra 8oz of milk a day so they're a lot better for me than coffee. Plus, I can make them in the microwave so I don't have to wait for the coffee to perculate.

double, double.. That's Canadian/Tim Horton's for 2 creams and 2 sugars.

It's weird, I looove tea at home, make it all the time but when I go out, I get coffee.

Back