Job Interview Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Ladies & Gents
smile.gif

Just need a little help,

I have a job interview in two weeks and I needed a bit of help (I failed the interview the first time around) now im getting a second chance to impress....

One of the questions i failed was how do you show intregrity, wholesomeness and moral soundness in your work?

So a question im branching out to everyone is,

How do you define your moral soundess and intregrity in your career? If anyone wants to throw ideas on the table that I can use to say in the interview that would be lovely
flowers.gif

TIA for everyones help

Its within the government working for the ministry of community and social services

in simpler terms

A Case manager for social assistance recipients

Difficult question, you should not go in too much details and start justifying yourself. Here's what i'd say :

Although it is hard to judge your own self i would like to say i think of myself as a calm, positive person who likes to go through with things. Qualities i think would be an asset for this particular position.

I would perhaps describe my idea of that job, i suppose it would be mostly listen to people's needs, defuze their angers or frustrations(family matters can become conflictual easily), have good explanation skills, and then i would keep track of my files, and use all the possibilities i have to get things sorted out and if i can't do that, call my superior and ask for help.

Latest posts

Back