Graftobian and La Femme

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I purchased 15 La Femme blushes and 3 Graftobian Hi-Definition palettes from Makeup Mania Professional Makeup Supplies For Makeup Artists - MakeUpMania. I placed my order on February 02 and received it on February 11. One item was out of stock. Makeup Mania did contact me to let me know the item was out of stock and to let me know when it would be back in stock. They offer free shipping for US orders over $100.00 but if you order weights more than 13oz you will be charge additonal shipping charges. They also offer international shipping as well. I was contacted by Makeup Mania to let me know that my order was over 13oz so I ended up paying for additonal shipping charges ($3.50).

The Graftobian Hi-Definition palettes ($19)were exactly what I was looking for. There are five colors of foundation on each palette so finding my perfect match was easy. You might get 10 uses from each palette but it's worth for me to find a shade that matches.

La Femme blushes ($3) are incredible. This is the perfect way to buy blush, no more premade palettes with a couple of colors you can use and several colors that you can't use. You pick the colors you want and put your own palette together. They are all very pigmented and there are so many colors to choose from.

I had a good transaction with Makeup Mania and I would order from them again.

Cool. Thanks for the review.

I really like the La Femme blushes too... The shadows on the other hand, run from them!

Thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

Be sure to write reviews of the products in our review center once you get the chance, too!

Hi Jazzie....is there any way you can swatch the blushes you own? I am looking to purchase a few myself!

Back