FOTD 19th February 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there really no thread yet for today?! Well, then we need one!

Here's me today...decided to throw in a little color. I'm convinced though...I DO NOT like pink on my eyes.

It's all my usual stuff except for my eyes, the eyeshadow is Milani with a Cover Girl brown thrown in. If you really, really want specifics, just ask, and I'll look. Ha! (Sorry, I'm lazy and my kids keep my busy!)

me4.jpg

me5.jpg

me3.jpg

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the liner! You look really pretty!
smile.gif
Thanks! The liner is what I always use and will never stray...Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack. It doesn't budge, even through a strenuous workout! Ha!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty! I really like that lipcolor on you!
biggrin.gif
The lippie is a cheapie! It's NYC brand in Cafe. I LOVE their lipsticks. They stay put, look great, and they're only 99 cents!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty. You're so gorgeous
smile.gif
Wow, what a compliment! Thanks so much!!
heart.gif

Originally Posted by makeup-lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your eyes are so seductive and beautiful...lol i'm sorry if that sounds creepy...
redface.gif
HAHA! No, that's a compliment! Heck, I'm 28 with two kids...TRUST ME, "seductive" is a compliment! LOL!

Yeah!! Awesome makeup!! And everyones right... You are so pretty!! Love the eye shadow color!!

I know!! The redundancy is overwhelming, but that look is so pretty and you look gorgeous!!!

Now don't go getting a big head or nothin! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is there really no thread yet for today?! Well, then we need one!
Here's me today...decided to throw in a little color. I'm convinced though...I DO NOT like pink on my eyes.

It's all my usual stuff except for my eyes, the eyeshadow is Milani with a Cover Girl brown thrown in. If you really, really want specifics, just ask, and I'll look. Ha! (Sorry, I'm lazy and my kids keep my busy!)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...eGirl7/me4.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...eGirl7/me5.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...eGirl7/me3.jpg

OMG. you are FREAKKG GORGEOUS

Stunning, I really wish I could carry off a look like that. How many applications of eyeliner is that, though? I can't get so bold a line with just the one.

Wow, you guys are sooo sweet! I'll try to not let it get to my head...haha!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by plugin_babyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stunning, I really wish I could carry off a look like that. How many applications of eyeliner is that, though? I can't get so bold a line with just the one. It's only one application of eye liner! It's Mac Fluidlines, so one is all you need...unless you're just using a really crappy brush in which case....go buy another one! (Hint...I buy all of brushes at art stores. REAL cheap and good quality!!)

Gracerific McGracersons! haven't seen on here in AAAAGES! I really like your tutorials
biggrin.gif

This looks great on you! I love it!

Latest posts

Back