No titled needed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
riribrowntmz.preview.jpg

she looks absolutely heartbroken as well...

what a dirtbag he is.

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh my god what a piece of **** he dosen't deserve to came out of wherever in the hell he is hading i hope that he gets what is coming to him now since he knows that people don't like him he is sayng that rihanna is not what people think she is to try to justified him self for what he did what is the world come down too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautifull independent women letting man put there hands on them, is this got to be some source of low selfsteam to let a men do that!!!! One day she has to talk ,it always happens that way and i hope she stands up for all those women that are goin or went thrue domestic violence and i think we all of us women no matter what age should be more aware of this is real is sad to know that femals from ages 15 to 45 are being kill by this mens out there.

I saw this just now too!

All I can say is wow... I'm sad and pissed off that this happened to her, but I'm still wanting to see what the outcome's going to be. Is she gonna become a spokesperson and advocate for women's rights? Is she gonna get counselling herself? Is she gonna go back to him? Is he gonna get real help and not no face time with a pastor whose congregation he was in, but still spiritually empty? Is he gonna become some kind of activist? What's the outcome gonna be?

I agree with Reese. That poor girl.

Hopefully she won't go back to him now that he's been revealed as a woman beating (insert expletives here), but you can never tell!

god, she looks awful. That poor thing.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif It took grits to get Al Green on the right path......maybe some good will come out of this somehow Oh my Aprill, you are tooo hysterical!! Poor Al Grits, been singing gospel music ever since.. This whole incident brings to mind the photos Nicole Brown Simpson had hidden in that safe deposit box of how she had been beaten up really badly from OJ. But, of course, we know how that story ended. Hope Rihanna gets the wake up message real soon.

Like I was just saying to Aprill...abuse is such a private thing until it gets to this level. I really hope other girls/women/men see this and get out. ugh How upsetting.

Dang. She is still beautiful though although she looks so sad. I cant believe he did that to her. How can a "man" hit a woman and still feel good about himself? I hope his career ends because of this! i really do.

Wow...I do hope Chris Brown has what's coming to him. Sure, I've heard Rihanna is the possessive and jealous type. Maybe she exchanged some awful words with him, but he had NO right to even hit a woman. 'Hitting' might be an understatement considering the picture above looked like he beaten her to a bloody pulp...Ugh, I think men like that are just s***bags and should be castrated. I really hope Rihanna does not go running back to him after what he did.

This kind of reminds me of the time a friend of mine from HS married this guy. They were happy for about a yr, had kids, until one day her hubby's ex decided to pay a visit...He wasn't home, but my friend got into a fight with his ex in which she pushed her down a flight of stairs and she had hit her head on the pavement which concluded in a concussion. Of course when it was time to testify in court, her husband said that his ex had nothing to do with it, but that my friend tripped and fell down the stairs on her OWN. WTF? What kind BS is that? If I was her, I would've kicked him to the curb but she still stuck by him. I just don't get it...I believe women should have the right to speak their minds and not be afraid to leave their man.

Wow.....I can't believe this was done by the same guy who came out with "Run It" when he was just 16 years old! Regardless of what happened and why, he could have done something else.

Quote:
Los Angeles police have launched an internal investigation to determine who leaked a picture of a bruised and battered Rihanna to the media.
The close-up photo of the R&B singer -- with contusions on her forehead and below her eyes, and cuts on her lip -- was published on the entertainment Web site TMZ on Thursday.

Rihanna, 21, was allegedly attacked by her boyfriend, singer Chris Brown, on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammy Awards on February 8.

"The unauthorized release of a domestic violence photograph immediately generated an internal investigation," an L.A. police spokesman said in a statement. "The Los Angeles Police Department takes seriously its duty to maintain the confidentiality of victims of domestic violence. A violation of this type is considered serious misconduct, with penalties up to and including termination."

The chief investigator in the case had told CNN earlier that authorities had tried to guard against leaks. Detective Deshon Andrews said he had kept the case file closely guarded and that no copies had been made of the original photos and do***ents.

Brown was arrested on February 8 in connection with the case and and booked on suspicion of making criminal threats.

Authorities are trying to determine whether Brown should face domestic violence-related charges.

Brown apologized for the incident this week: "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

cnn

Yeah I read that...I also read this which kinda enraged me:

From SandraRose.com:

Quote:
I agree with Rihanna’s people who said her injuries were not as bad as the media and blogs had been reporting.
For instance, someone exaggerated wildly when he said her eyes were swollen shut. Her eyes are not even swollen!

She simply closed her eyes — probably at the request of the officer taking the picture.

She has a few light contusions and bruising on her face. There is dried blood on her lip — probably from a laceration inside her mouth.

I’m not defending CB by any means, but Rihanna’s features appear to be distorted because the officer was standing so close to her face. Also, the exposure was way off. The cheapest consumer digital camera could have taken a better picture than that.

^^So according to that comment (Sandrarose), just bc Rihanna was not bruised and battered with a swollen eye that others stated, it's not that bad? I don't care if a man doesn't leave a mark, abuse is abuse and that's all there is to it.

It was just a matter of time before this photo was out. I'm sure whoever did release it got paid more for this photo than they made in a year. It's the main reason photes of celebs are released.

Latest posts

Back