"I hid my haul" haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gah. I went to the MAC counter for foundation..and I was correct, I'm NW 15, not 20. I still used up the 20 though..waste not, want not.

Anyhow, I walked out with:

The last Fashion Mews as a backup

The next to last Fast Friends as a backup

Kitty lashes

Deep green pigment

Tahitian Sand

Brush Cleaner

Foundation

I couldn't get the vanity case..all they had left was the small makeup bag..and couldn't get the grey nail polish.

Nice haul!! So why did you hide it? I only thought crossdressers hid stuff!! lol

GREAT CAN YOU PLEASE OPST A PICTURE OF THE DEEP GREEN PIGMENT I'M A SUCKA FOR GREEN!!!! PRETTY PLEASE LOL

MEOW MEOW, KITTY LASHES ROCK THEM GIRL>lol HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRL.

Nice haul, enjoy!
smile.gif

LOL I hide all my hauls. My husband is more of that ignorance is bliss type. He knows my collection is growing but doesn't ask. Great haul! I noticed you been buyings tons of great goodies.

Great haul, Tracy!

Originally Posted by candygalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif GREAT CAN YOU PLEASE OPST A PICTURE OF THE DEEP GREEN PIGMENT I'M A SUCKA FOR GREEN!!!! PRETTY PLEASE LOL MEOW MEOW, KITTY LASHES ROCK THEM GIRL>lol HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRL.

3542fdb4.jpg

Nice haul! I used to hide my hauls. Now that I have so much makeup, I put new stuff in there and my girlfriend doesn't even notice. That just means you need to buy more makeup. LOL.

Back