Who else is sick of Lady Gaga already?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
I guess it may just be because I read Perez Hilton on a daily basis, but I am really getting sick of hearing about Lady Gaga. When I first saw her photo, I thought, "Oh cool.. a hipster version of Christina Aguilera!", and I never investigated further beyond just seeing a photo. As Perez started to whore her out on every other thread, I started getting irritated because I really would rather hear about other celebs (like how TMZ does) and I finally gave in and listened to the Just Dance or whatever that song is. Ughh.. she does seem to have a good voice, but it's wasted on pop crap music. I really like Santogold, Goldfrapp, Peaches, Bjork and those that are more alternative-electronic and not "radio ready". More artsy music is needed in this world. Less Katy Perry, more Tori Amos. =)
rockwoot.gif

i have to agree with you she thats bring back memories of those singers that no body remenbers like for example fergie and she also remindes me of gwen stefany wich in a million years lady gaga only dreams to be as popular as her yeah she is hip but will i ever remenber her in a year from now no!!!!

yeah she does jibber!!

and i'm not going to dance, no matter how many times you tell me to! LOL

also shes totally ruined false feather eyelashes for me.

Lady-Gaga-jet-2.jpg

she wears them ALL the time.

EDIT

i just realised how gross that dress is!!! wtf??!

Yeah, I'm with ya. She is on Perez atleast once a day...I'm sooooo over it.

rewind that s*** WHAT IN THE HELL IS SHE WEARING TETRIS IN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH FINGERS ALL THE WAY.LOL

Aw sounds like I'm the only one who likes her, although, I listened to her before Just Dance became totally overplayed so now when I hear it im like ugh. I prefer the less known songs on her album. And I liked her even more when I saw this video..she's an amazing singer!

lol I read Perez like a million times a day and I'm sick of her too! I was never really a fan of hers though, I like the "Just Dance" song but that's about it..I don't really understand why she never wears pants either haha

thedome004_wenn230197602__oPt.jpg

gagagag__oPt.jpg

I don't mind her. I'm not exposed to her much, though. Don't read any blogs and don't listen to the radio.

Now after seeing the pictures she reminds me more of Kerli than Christina Aguilera lol

Kerli__s_Black_Dress_Look_by_QuelLovesYouux03.jpg

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw sounds like I'm the only one who likes her, although, I listened to her before Just Dance became totally overplayed so now when I hear it im like ugh. I prefer the less known songs on her album. And I liked her even more when I saw this video..she's an amazing singer! You took the words right out of my mouth, Just Dance is a bit crap.But I love some of the other songs on her album.

I like the look she goes for as well. I think she looks interesting and even though sometimes she looks crazy and weird I like her more than a lot of the bland singers.

Lady gaga's fashion might be a little out there, But I love her for that. I think its pretty awsome that she can pull that shit off.

I don't hear about her on the daily so I'm not sick of her at all.

I had her on my myspace profile for awhile, if your more into the electro tech pop music she'd be perfect.

Even though I'm more into metal bands I still do vary in musicans. And I adore her. lol

Does anyone actually know what her face looks like??? Shes always hiding behind that hideous hair and over-done make up....if you take away the blonde weave and make up i wouldnt be able to pick her out of a crowd

Back