The I hit pan on...thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's exciting! well done!

I guess the best part of hitting pan or finishing products is being allowed to replace them!

there is a "used it up" thread at the top, which is a sticky for people as well
smile.gif

I hit pan on my Studio Fix Powder. I have another one that I keep in my purse that's about 90% full so I'm good but still...
smile.gif
I only have about 5% of my eye makeup remover left so I'll need to replace that soon.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's exciting! well done!
I guess the best part of hitting pan or finishing products is being allowed to replace them!

there is a "used it up" thread at the top, which is a sticky for people as well
smile.gif

I know, I linked it in my first post. I just think hitting pan is more exciting. lol

I prefer hitting pan to finishing off a product because if I finish it off, then I have to replace it.

Personally, though...I wish I could keep all of my makeup in mint condition...while using it, of course.

Faith, wouldn't that be awesome...

like a self refilling perfect product
biggrin.gif

we can dream!

um the only thing ive ever hit pan on is all that glitters e/s which is very strange IMO i didnt realize i used it that much. i wish i could use up all of my make up.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith, wouldn't that be awesome...
like a self refilling perfect product
biggrin.gif

we can dream!

Pretty much!

this is a cool post thanz emily.

i hit the pan on my crystalline e/s from mary kay wich you can compare it to mac rice paper.

and in my true match by loreal paris

i have to agree with emily is good to hit the pan on your makeup products because then you know you not waisting your money.

I hit pan on shroom and naked lunch since I use it as a highlighter all the time. My milani luminous blush. that's about it for now...lol

I hit pan on my

Jane Brownie Points - But I use it for so much stuff - eyeliner, contour, brow, crease...

La Femme yellow e/s - trying to get the color on my lid

NYX Kiwi and black e/s - loves

Milani pressed powder

Collection 2000 - Granite, I hit pan the other day, I use it almost everyday and have had it about a year!

To hit the pan with a product means to me that i lllove it! I have hit the pan with Max Factor earth spirits Inca Bronze, Champagne e/s from Revlon and several Creme Puff tranclucents from Max Factor.

i have a couple of rimmel shadows i hit pan on, but i've had those things for like 5 years lol

i hit pan on my no7 blush the other day
frown.gif

Im doing really well on my no buy and have hit pan on my Mally Beauty Plum Chelsea palette. I hit pan on 2 out of the 3 shadows.

Latest posts

Back