emily_3383

The I hit pan on...thread

I've hit a tiny bit of pan on my Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. I haven't had this that long so I'm not sure how I feel about it.

post-106754-0-36023200-1408104091_thumb.jpg

I also hit pan on a Smashbox pallette.

post-106754-0-77580700-1408104146_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hit pan on the Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched that Ipsy sent out, going to be getting a new one soon! Perfect natural contour shade for fair-light skins!

Edited by Queennie
  • Like 1

I wasn't expecting this, but I see pan on this Color Tattoo today! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because the whole base of it is just solid glass, but I thought I had more left. It's encouraging that I can maybe get through these before they dry up. 

post-112187-0-43870800-1409415525_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I hit pan on my Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed powder yesterday. <_<  I'm actually really happy because I want to use it up, since I prefer the loose, but for anyone interested, the pressed powder is so finely milled that you'll run through it like water just trying to use it as directed. I've only had mine since April or May, and I do not use it that much! :blink:

• Like 2

Rimmel stay matte powder! I haven't had this that long so I was surprised. I have pretty much used this exclusively this summer though

Rimmel stay matte powder! I haven't had this that long so I was surprised. I have pretty much used this exclusively this summer though

I have been hearing really great reviews (on YouTube) about the Rimmel stay matte powder.  After I use up my Hourglass I might give it a try & save myself some $$.

I have been hearing really great reviews (on YouTube) about the Rimmel stay matte powder.  After I use up my Hourglass I might give it a try & save myself some $$.

I bought it once and it had such a perfumey/old lady smell that I returned it. It was like grandma's makeup or something. I wish companies didn't put fragrance in face makeup. But I keep thinking I should try it again because it's so highly rated. Must resist, since I already know the scent is going to bother me.

I feel like I've been hitting pan quite a bit lately. I hit pan on my theBalm Mary Loumanizer. I had a little help from Birchbox on this one. It came a little cracked on the edge so I scooped up the pieces and put them in a separate container to use. Now that I've used that up, I'm officially calling pan.

• Like 4

I bought it because of the great reviews and didn't like it. The fragrance bothered me and it clung to my face in patches. I tried to use it up but had to throw it out I hated it that much.

• Like 1

You know now that you guys mentioned it....it does kind of smell lol. I'm not one that's bothered by scents so I never really noticed it but now that I went and sniffed it, there is a somewhat perfume-y smell to it. So yeah I wouldn't recommend it if you're scent sensitive

I finally hit pan on my brow highlighter in my Too Faced brow envy set. All 3 products that I use finally have pan. (I don't use the blonde powder which is a waste. I wish I could just repurchase the brunette powder.)

• Like 1

I hit pan on my Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink! I love this as a base for an everyday eyeshadow look. There is still a lot left, but I'll be sad when this is gone. But I can't repurchase because I have at least 5 other similar products to use up.

I hit pan on an old Clinique eyeshadow (the darker color in the strawberry fudge duo). the eyeshadow is so old, it's kind of crumbly, so I think I may actually throw it out soon and replace it in my project pan with a Lancome quad that has similarly neutral colors. it's just so hard to actually throw it out! the lighter shade in the duo is hardly used and there's a third white shade that I've never used, so it feels wasteful.. but I have so many newer shadows that would look just as good, if not better!

I posted in the wrong topic, moved my post to the project pan thread :)

Edited by Huds

I hits tiny bit of pan on my Nars Orgasm blush. This is my HG blush so I would be repurchasing in any event, but it's nice that I'm making progress on using things up.

Finished my bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua! :w00t: I started it last June, and the color 20 Beige was fine for the summer but it was getting waaaaay to dark on me now that I've lost what little color I have. So glad I can move on to my lighter shade!

• Like 2

I hit pan on my Nyx eyebrow cake Dark Brown duo, in the lighter shade. Also hit bottom on a BBW body butter in vanilla sugar (gods I looooove how it smells. Need the perfume). 

• Like 2

I also hit pan this morning on my eyebrow product, 100% Pure eyebrow gel powder. I've been using it daily for 5 months but have a lot left. It has a 6 month expiration but I'm going to disregard it. No way can I finish it by next month unless I shellack my eyebrows.

• Like 2