emily_3383

The I hit pan on...thread

I hit pan on my Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Matte Bronzer...it's a never-ending chasm of bronzer.

I also hit pan on a Lancome e/s in Gaze and a Clinique e/s in Toasted Almond

Physician's Formula 

Powder Palette® Mineral Glow Pearls, 

but it will still be quite awhile until this powder is used up.  This is my setting powder.  I use a flat kabuki with it and I've been very happy with it. 

Hit pan on my jouer skin perfector and idk how. I've only had it for maybe 3 weeks? Easiest thing to hit pan on ever, but I won't spend the money on something I go through so quickly after its gone.

Hit pan on Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder. Been using it for so long and I love it. It is a wonderful bronzer and it also smells very nice.

Not exactly a pan, thebalm liquid timebalm concealer in fair and almay clear complexion concealer in light/medium. I hate these tube concealers cause idk how to get the rest of the product out from the sides!

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus View Post

Not exactly a pan, thebalm liquid timebalm concealer in fair and almay clear complexion concealer in light/medium. I hate these tube concealers cause idk how to get the rest of the product out from the sides!

I cut the tube with scissors (midway lenghthwise so you can easily reach the top and bottom halves) and dip a q-tip in to get the rest of the product out. Then, store in a ziplock, pressing out all of the air so that the product doesn't harden. I usually get another 3-4 weeks of use out of a concealer when I do this. 

Oh and my eyebrow pencil is in it's final weeks.

It will soon be too short to sharpen!

I feel vindicated!!!!

I sharpened a UD 24/7 liner for the last time. I'm guestimating I used it for 7 months, about 80% of the time. It is a travel size and they have discontinued the color :-( 

Originally Posted by page5 View Post

I sharpened a UD 24/7 liner for the last time. I'm guestimating I used it for 7 months, about 80% of the time. It is a travel size and they have discontinued the color :-( 

oh wow, 7 months for a travel size? that makes me wonder how long my stash of 30 full size eyeliners will last me :(

Hit pan on the eyeshadow numbered 112 in the Lancome Attraction Couleur Makeup Palette and an eyeshadow I have mixed using mineral powders and pressed.

The Lancome e/s 112 ( a light blue one) took about a year , I just checked the package, it is 0.8 g. so it is not a huge e/s. The one I pressed is also a year old, I do not know the weight but it is around the same I guess.

I just have to vent about this somewhere, so after 4 years of using the same blush (I tend to go light), I finally hit pan June last year. The problem is that it's still going. Even though it's 50% pan now, there's still so much product and I just can't get myself to move on to another till it's done. Sigh.

Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar