Designer Trainers - How do you feel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I looooove trainers, especially onitsuka tigers.

If I'm honest, I haven't had a pair of designer trainers for a long, long time! back in the 90s, everyone at my school had:

4120001700003000.jpg

and my favourites:

shetnk-kingpin-whtpnk.jpg

I also had olschool adidas classics in silver, and pink and white puma brisks.

Now that I'm not in highschool anymore, I don't have much call to wear sneakers, I usually need to be dressed more smartly. But here are a few that have caught my eye lately, I REALLY want these!:

onitsuka tigers:

lasicsmexico66whitegoldbi3.jpg

Tokidoki/onitsuka flats:

toki_oniS09_G02.jpg

[/img]

What about you? do you like trainers? what type do you like? high tops? low rise (sounds like jeans, LOL)

Include pics!

woo i like the last 3 alot very cute

back in highschool it was skechers but i cant seem to find old style pair, i had red,pink,white and green.

Other then working out, I have no need for trainers in my wardrobe at all! I'm all about the heels...
smile.gif

The only sneakers I wear are chuck taylors:

PANIMCNLCJIKMAOAt.jpg

PABFONAFMIHLMAOAt.jpg

On the off-chance that I'm going to work out, I'll wear Pumas.
smile.gif

I only wear converse and I have a pair of plain white plimpsole type trainers but they don't have a brand or anything.

I'm not a big fan of trainers. I love high top converse though
smile.gif

I always wear skater shoes! I love Etnies, DC Shoes, Osiris, Globe any of them really haha

I'm wearing these right now actually.

dcshoes.jpg

I love skater shoes! I hardly wear trainers just bc I'm at work so often so the only time I wear them is on the weekends.

i used to have a pair of the old school adidas too! lol

now, i lovee my nike shox & for more casual my nike airforces.

Nike-Air-Force-Ones-Tan-White-and-Hot-Pink_W0QQitemZ220366388658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes

i think all my sneakers have been "designer"

except one pair of assics i bought a long time ago that i absolutely loved, but than they got soaled in water and smelled funky (which is usually how my shoes die)

I loev anything Converse!!! Though my current pair are New Balance..... and not pink! lol

Back