Calling for back-up!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
List the products that you have backups of
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jolanka /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry... I don't stock any back-ups...
frown.gif
LOL
Neither do I.

Well I only buy a backup of LE products I absolutely LOVE... and can't stop using.

I just recently got a backup of Alpha Girl bp from the MAC Heatherette collection. I use mine everyday, so i was getting nervous to use anymore... I'm happy with having a backup now.

Tracy just cp'ed me a backup of Stark Naked bp blush from her CCO. $12.25, not a bad price... love that blush.

I have a backup of Shimpagne MSF... but I'll probably never use it.

I also got an extra 226 brush... they need to make this brush permanent.

Let's see for MAC l//s or l/g I have backups of:

Brew l/s (bought them from Jennifer on here)

Live and Dye l/g

Petit Indulgence cremesheen gloss

I have backups of ALL of my Dazzleglasses...

I know I have backups for my Revlon Lipgloss in Nude. I just ran out. Also (since it was discontinued) I have at least 6 backup for my Avon Glazewear in Nude. It's a pretty shimmery beige pink shade that looks amazing with almost any smokey eye or bronzey look. I use those up like crazy and originally had about 15 that I bought about two years ago. I'm gonna be really sad when I run out.

I have backups for my foundation, concealer and powder...

I like having a backup cos I'm an idiot when it comes to dropping powder and smashing it
frown.gif

I've only bought a backup for a No.17 lipgloss cause I go through them like crazyy.

Burt's bees lipbalms thanks to my lovely Secret Santa. If that counts as a backup, i have two black khols, one is from Deborah and the other is the YSL khol i got with my mascara.

Other than that i don't really have backups.

chapstick. plain regular unflavored lip softening chapstick.

I can never remember where I put it so now I just keep one everywhere. One next to each of the computers. One in my purse. One next to my bed. One near the tv. One by the bathroom sink. Couple extra in my actual make up area in case I still can't find one for some reason...

I had back ups of MAC Rubia and 3N lipsticks. They are no longer backups since I used the other ones. lol

Other than lipstick I dont do backups because I get bored with stuff.

Eyeliners, lipsticks, lip liners, powder, foundation and blush. I guess that's everything..haha!

I have only ever bought backups of Lancôme Hypnôse and L'Oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black.
smile.gif

Oh man....ready?

Mascara (Kiss me) I always have one on the go and one waiting; Primer (UDPP), I get paniced if it gets low, so now I buy 2 to avoid the panicy feeling; Blush (Trucco Cherry Pie) mainly i have a back up of this one because its hard to find, so when I see it, I stock up!

Latest posts

Back