Would you shave your head for $50k?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was driving home today, and on the radio they were having a discussion about whether or not they would shave their heads for $50,000.00 ....all but one of the women who called in said that they would....I'm definetly on the other end of the spectrum...I really don't think I could do it. What is your opinion, would you be willing to part with your locks for some cash?

I would do it. Im not one of those people who likes long hair or likes to deal with their hair alot. I wash it and then i either blowdry it or leave it curly. Either way I put it in a pony tail. lol

So yes I would do it! lol

I love my long hair, but I'm pretty sure i could part with it for the right amount, 50k wouldnt be enough.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love my long hair, but I'm pretty sure i could part with it for the right amount, 50k wouldnt be enough. I really dont think there is an amount that would be enough for me!!

I love my hair but I absolutely would shave it for that much money. There are TONS of wigs out there that look real so it really wouldn't be that bad, plus it will always grow back so why not? It's not like cutting off a finger or anything.

Canadian or US? Lol. In a heartbeat!! My hair is so thin anyway and I have tons of wigs!! I'll PM you with where to send the check!!
biggrin.gif

But men and women from my experience, have different ties to their hair....non?

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif But men and women from my experience, have different ties to their hair....non? yes i suppose you are right.

Heck, I'd do it for 10K. I'd just need a couple of wigs until it grew out.

I do know what you mean about women being attached to their hair. When I was in the military, women had to cut their hair to above the collar or put it up in a bun - with no pins or hairnet showing.

Consequently, a lot of us girls got hair cuts. And quite a few tears were shed.

The guys were getting weekly buzz cuts and handled it like a pro.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heck, I'd do it for 10K. I'd just need a couple of wigs until it grew out.

i have one or two you could have.

hell yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I shaved all of my hair off but about an inch back in June or July..i love short hair!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif mine is already 1/4 inch, what do I get? The 1/4 inch shaved off!

Yeah, I would do it! I've never seen my head without hair. I'd probably make a do***entary about it. Black women and their 'fro is a deep thing..

Sure, I'd do it! I'll take cash, check, or money order
biggrin.gif

Hair is hair, it'll eventually grow back. I don't mind wearing a hat or wig for the time being. $50k or $5k, money is money! lol

I think I'd do it.

I mean it will grow. Sure, I'd hate every second of it, but I'd be 50 k richer!

Latest posts

Back