Straight or curly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it depends on the individual really. From my own experience its slightly curled.

curls i would think. but my boyfriend likes either, i think he's more interested in other things lol

My husband would just be happy if I did anything with my hair lol. He was actually complaining to me a couple of nights ago about how I never do anything with my hair and how pretty it looked when I had it straight down. But I'm sure straight hair is less intimidating to a man. My husband told me that when I did go all out (curls, volume, the whole works) he was afraid to mess it up lol.

I read somewhere a while ago that guys tend to be more attracted to wavy hair then straight, but I do agree that it depends on the person.

i dont think the texture of the hair really makes a diffrence to guys.

but i know my boyfriend likes it when i wear my hair wavy better than when i wear it straight (mostly cause when i wear it straight it is usually up in a pony tail)

i can also say he prefers it au-natural rather than doing any heat styling which i think is something a lot of guys like

I totally think it's up to the individual, but I love long hair with soft waves.

I think that men like wavy hair the best - but it probably depends on the woman wearing it.

I wish the question was more about length rather than curls or not. Curly hair can be ok, but straight can be very, very attractive especially if there are some nice highlights in there.

as for short hair there are only a few women who can really wear short hair and still look really hot. Too many women are made to look older than they are by a really bad haircut that screams, " I just want to mess with my hair."

If we're goin on personal experience....when i curl my hair with my flat iron (a la avatar pic) i tend to get hit on a lot more then i do when i wear it naturally curly or if i've straightened it

At first my husband did not like it when I straightened my hair. He said he liked it when I curled it with my straighteners. Now he prefers it when I straighten my hair..

I think its sexy both ways.... Just depends on the individual and how they carry it off.....
smile.gif

Hair is about one of the last things men look at or take notice on. Anyway ive seen this question asked so many times and the same response from men is that it doesnt matter as long as it is put together and not a mess.

IMO, men tend to be more attracted to curly hair for some reason. maybe the volume & texture is just more appealing to them than the "flat" look straight hair sometimes gives? that's bout the only explanation i can think of! of course not ALL men are going to like curly hair, everybody's different.

I know pretty much every guy Ive ever met or known has loved my curls lol.

I think it doesn't matter if its straight or curly or wavy. As long as its soft, not frizzy, and a nice color, healthy and taken care of with a bit of length, I think thats what guys like best. Especially if it smells good lol guys love when a girl's hair smells delicious.

I think some guys like to run their hands through a girl's hair too, so in that case curly wouldn't be good lol.

I think generally longer with some curl. But of course every guy is different..

I wonder why this is.. Maybe because it's like a classical beauty kind of thing? Very soft and romantic?

Back