What's Your Current Ringtone Pt 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched and found one other thread like this but the last post was three years ago. So instead of continuing the old one lets start a new one
wink.gif
So what do you guys groove to while you go to answer you phone?

Heartbeat by Scouting for Girls.

I had to look to find out though, my phone is on silent most of the time so I hardly hear my ringtone. I have it on silent so it doesn't ring in college and then I forget to take it off silent.

vibrate!! lol

i've never had one of those noisy ringtones because i hate the fuss of having to put it on silent if i'm going to a lecture or something.. i prefer my phone to be more discreet!

Santeria by Sublime has been mine for a while, it's my favorite song so I never get sick of it!
smile.gif

The Sounds - Don't Wanna Hurt You

lol, I love this song. Everytime it rings everyone is like wtf?
lol.gif

its called the bug song its one that came with the phone and its so cute! bup bup bup bup bop bop bup bup bup..

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif vibrate!! loli've never had one of those noisy ringtones because i hate the fuss of having to put it on silent if i'm going to a lecture or something.. i prefer my phone to be more discreet!

Ditto! And I apparently can't have just ringtunes on my phone, it has to be songs. And I hate having actual songs because half the time you can't even understand them.
But when I do wanna have a ringtone it's Layla - Eric Clapton, the beginning of the song.. with the guitar rift.

On my old phone I had Surfing USA by the Beach Boys. I can't get it on my iPhone so I use one of the ones on the phone. It's mostly on vibrate anyway. I had my old phone go off in court one day, it was pretty funny hearing the Beach Boys, but the judge wasn't amused.

The standard Cingular ringtone. I should buy a cool ringtone; everyone else has one.
frown.gif

depends what setting i have it on

if its on sleep then its a chilled out greek song - soft and sweet type thing

if its on normal then its a doof doof one that i forget the name of, arabic i think.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif The standard Cingular ringtone. I should buy a cool ringtone; everyone else has one.
frown.gif
everybodies doing it faith.. come on....i thought you were cool....give into peer pressure... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mines stays on vibrate, but i do have different tones depending on who's calling me otherwise...

Like for my love, it's "Baby love" by PCD - which I need to change cuz it's old now

For mummy it's "A Song for Mama" by Boyz II Men

For my ex it's "Substitute Lover" by Estelle - don't know why I still have that, need to change now that I think about it

My boss, it's "Hard Working Dog" by Machel Montano and Xtatic

There's others but those ppl call me the most...

really? you have to buy them? I use bluetooth or my supermini sd card to transfer songs from my computer

I have 5 ringtones because when I got my contract within the first 3 months I was allowed to download 5 ringtones off the site. I'm jealous! I don't have bluetooth but I have that infared thing. But yea when I first got my phone, the ring was the annoying one that was always played on The OC. haha

This thread inspired me to download a new one....out with Kayne in with Untouched, The Veronicas!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif really? you have to buy them? I use bluetooth or my supermini sd card to transfer songs from my computer I just do that too! I'd never buy a ringtone, waste of money hahah.
Mine is Britney - Mannequin, but I need to change it. Its on vibrate mostly anyways.

Latest posts

Back