Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser is the BEST invention EVER!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mr_Clean_Magic_Eraser_Duo-resized20.jpg

I bought this last week and used it on my bath tub which before every time I'd go to clean it I'd have to have my bf scrub it cause I could never get all of the dirt off and believe me I tried EVERYTHING to get it off, even soaked it in bleach and it still did not work. Well I got this and tried it out and with just a couple swipes it came right off!! It was crazy how well this thing works..I'm going to try it on everything now haha

Have you ever used it?

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif yup i live for them, i have kids that write on the walls! Me too!! I just discovered them a few months ago, and I was amazed by the things that it erased... stuff that I could NEVER get out.
I have a stockpile of these. When you have kids it's like your BFF! LOL!

Before I had ever tried them, I thought they were just a gimmick. My husband was the one that turned me on to them and now I'm a believer. They WORK!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Imma have to get these. My son just started drawing on the walls... Wait... you'll see when you get these, you'll start magic erasing everything in your house. It is addicting at first.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wait... you'll see when you get these, you'll start magic erasing everything in your house. It is addicting at first. Yay! Cleaning made fun! Lol

Does sound pretty neat!! Have to pick up some next time I go to the grocery...

Those look nifty! I LOVE cleaning, so I'm gonna see if we have these out here!

When i was a nanny my boss bought a box to see if they worked. By the time the kids woke up from their nap I had used the whole box on everything from crayon drawings on the walls to everything in the kitchen and the bathroom lol!!

Latest posts

Back