Which liquid foundation brand is the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to use M.A.C's studio stick and it would make my skin break out. I'm not much of a make up wiz or anything,so I am asking you experts out there.

Which liquid foundation is best for me and does not cause my skin to break out!

Thank you. n_n

I don't know what MAC's studio stick is like (I haven't tried it), but Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation offers good coverage and it lasts for hours and hours without wearing off.
smile.gif
It wouldn't hurt to try it...

Revlon Colorstay. I love, love, LOVE this foundation; stays on all day and doesn't break me out at all.

yup I heard so many good stuff about Revlon colorstay, best bet for your buck! and also a lot of my friends swear by MAC studio fix as well. I personally use Clinique, and I love it.

i dont use liquid foundation, but my mom is a fan of neutrogena

however since so many people suggested colorstay i would proboably start there

I've used Colorstay for years and years (I am 32 now) they have changed the formula that I like, which was very matte and long lasting. The new Colorstay comes in two formulas so please read the bottle when you are shopping. One is for oily and one is for normal. The one for normal is terrible! I also use Make up Forever's HD foundation, which is very similar to the original Colorstay formula.

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've used Colorstay for years and years (I am 32 now) they have changed the formula that I like, which was very matte and long lasting. The new Colorstay comes in two formulas so please read the bottle when you are shopping. Very true. The original formula was great. Their new stuff has that "Soft Flex" crap in it which is a bunch of silicones that causes breakouts on my skin. I much prefer their Colorstay Active Lite which is like a tinted moisturizer.

I have very dry skin and I use Dior Nude Skin. 40% Water so it has alot of hyerations insider of in and it is all minerals after that! It love it. It is long lasting and feels great on.

i definately never had a problem with breakouts from revlon colorstay. and i havent had any problems with the 'soft flex' in it.

otherliquid foundations that i like that give me enough coverage (to cover redness and years of sun damage discoloration, and i tend to have oily acne prone skin, but im aging so my skin is slightly changing):

lancome tient idole

estee lauder double wear

estee lauder ideal matte

i always found clinique and neutrogena liquid foundations that are made for 'acne prone skin' to be way to sheer

hope you have found something that works for you by now!

Latest posts

Back