My New Haircut

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took the advice you guys gave me and went for the longish side swept bangs and this is what it looks like.

It's not too different cos I wanted to keep the length but my fringe now actually has a style and my layers are a bit shorter and choppier.

I had my hair dyed too, it's a bit brighter this time.

The pictures don't really show up the red. It's a bit brighter in real life.

I don't think I like the cut 100% yet. I think it takes some getting used to though and it is growing on me so I'm hoping once I wash it and style it myself I'll be able to get it how I want it.

Ignore my makeup in these pics I'd been out all day so it's not very fresh or nice lol

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8548.jpg

IMG_8544.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

I really like! I think it really suits you! I love the color and the bangs really look good.

Oh my lord! you are a model!!!

seriously that looks hot hun, love it!

you look amazing!! i love that top too! lol the fringe looks great.

Wow Katie, that is gorgeous!! You look amazing, I love the fringe!

I think it looks great. That shade of red is perfect for you, I just wouldn't be able to deal with those bangs in my face all day. But it looks good
smile.gif

You are so darn cute! Love the cut and colour - you really suit that colour of red!

you look stunning,i had to do the double take.....hahaha it looks darling,plus the colour is way brighter than it was,it suits you quite well.

I'm glad you took our advice because I LOVE IT! You look so funky and fresh.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh and forget about your makeup, you always look beautiful.

Latest posts

Back