How bad are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/bad/

I am:

<CENTER>Average!</CENTER>

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 60.00 of participants. How does that make you feel?

I scored a 50 - Done your share

Surprise, surprise!! It says i'm an angel!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Surprise, surprise!! It says i'm an angel!
icon_razz.gif
ROFL somehow I don't believe that!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Surprise, surprise!! It says i'm an angel!
icon_razz.gif
Its rigged!
tongue.gif

Saint!

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 106.67 of participants. How does that make you feel?

It was fun lol.

I got:

<CENTER>Angel!</CENTER>

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 85.00 of participants. How does that make you feel?

Lisa,

It looks as if we are the only HONEST ones....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I got AVERAGE too...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Somehow I don't believe LL is an ANGEL!!!!!

Originally Posted by luckylabonte http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/bad/
I am:

<CENTER>Average!</CENTER>

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 60.00 of participants. How does that make you feel?

I scored a 50 - Done your share

Originally Posted by Marisol Its rigged!
tongue.gif
Hahaha!!!
BTW, I love, love, love your new avatar!!

Originally Posted by **Jen** Somehow I don't believe LL is an ANGEL!!!!! But, seriously, I voted honestly on that thing. Fo real!

Ok, I've "done my share"...but alot of it was way about 15-20 years ago!! LOL!! I was a bad, bad girl! That quiz brought back a lot of memories...some made me cringe. Well, you learn from your past, right? Anyway, if I were to apply it to the last 10 years of my life, I'd be an Angel.

icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by **Jen** Lisa,
It looks as if we are the only HONEST ones....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I got AVERAGE too...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Maybe we should start a clique? lol

I got average!
icon_twisted.gif
Like Nicolet said it was all yearrrrrs ago!! I would be an angel now too!!

Saint!

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 101.67 of participants. How does that make you feel?

Is 101.67 a percentage? How can that be right??
confused.gif

I always was a bit of a goody two shoes though
wink.gif

Leony had a higher number than me, and yes, I did answer NO to some of the questions!

Back