"I love presents" haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've raved on for so long to my boyfriend about the 120 palette that he just bought one for me haha, I didn't expect him to! Unfortunately it came with FIVE broken shadows..arghh,im actually really annoyed about it but what can you do.

30wvwns.jpg

2j0gpk2.jpg

21lli1k.jpg

And my best friend came back from Barcelona and she bought me a Dior Lipgloss! It's a DiorKiss one called Berry Smoothie.

f3b7df.jpg

What a sweet thoughtful gift! I think he deserves an extra big smoochie for that... still waiting for husband to pick up that i want one LOL

Woo that gloss looks gorgeous.

What a pain about them being shattered, do you think you can save them or are they too far ruined?

argh!! shame about them being broke but that really is a great gift!! excellent haul
biggrin.gif
i love that lipgloss too!

Aww that was so sweet of him, what a good boyfriend! That gloss looks just lovely too!

i know you are happy ,i got mine this weekend and i love my palette none of them came damage but as i was putting the film back it got cut with one of the eyeshadows and it crack it. and the dior lipgloss is very pretty. enjoy it girl

Thanks everyone
smile.gif
I don't think I'll be able to save the smashed ones but theyre only yellows and greens which I don't usually wear anyways.

oooh very nice haul! enjoy!!!

Its a shame that a few broke, but not too many at least!

Great haul! I'm sure you'll love that pallette!
smile.gif

It's a shame some were broken, did you buy off ebay or off the website? You could contact the website or the seller and tell them about the broken shadows, sometimes they'll ask you to send it back and send you a new one.

I got it off Ebay lol, I was gonna send it back but I just can't be bothered, the new one will probably end up getting broken in the post anyways haha, im such a pessimist!

I love the DiorKiss glosses. I have one in Mango Sorbet and it smells delicious (and looks gorgeous too). Nice!

Even with the few cracked shadows, it's a great gift!
smile.gif
That's great that your bf payed so much attention!

How awesome is that! It sucks about the broken shadows, though. No way to salvage them?

Nice palette! And sorry for your broken shadows. I think that's the reason I don't want to get one; fear that it might have 1 or more broken shadows.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif How awesome is that! It sucks about the broken shadows, though. No way to salvage them? I'm not sure tbh, I don't have any idea how to press shadows otherwise I'd try and do that seeing as they have crumbled to dust!

Back