Sephora Color Play Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P234317_hero.jpg

Sephora: Sephora Brand Color Play Palette ($120 Value): Combination Sets

Looks like Sephora's feeling a little intimidated by all the palette love, lately.
smile.gif
The eyeshadows and blushes do look nice, though.

the colors do look nice but I doubt they'll show up...because it's sephora brand lol

I don't understand the light shadow thing, they all look similar and usually they don't show up at all. I'd rather have one really good light color than having 5 that doesn't work.

The colours look nice, I like the bronzer and the first two blushes.

The eyeshadows don't really look that special though...

Yeah, Sephora quality is highly inconsistent. They have some stuff I love and some stuff that's definately subpar.

nice palette but the colours all look quite similar. there's nothing bright enough for me on there either, it's all fairly muted..

If you are looking for color variety why not try a coastal scents pallette- I don't own one besuace I am more into nuetrals, but they do actually have a nuetral pallette as well which I may try soon. But I have heard, read that it has pretty good color payoff with a primer.

Sera

The palette looks nice and it offers blushes as well as eyeshadows, which is a plus to me. But i'd try it in a store first, i have two eyeshadows from Sephora, one from the old brand, one from the new, and both need a few layers to really show up. It's disappointing.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa19/fwilli17/Blog/P234317_hero.jpgSephora: Sephora Brand Color Play Palette ($120 Value): Combination Sets

Looks like Sephora's feeling a little intimidated by all the palette love, lately.
smile.gif
The eyeshadows and blushes do look nice, though.

I know, right, that's exactly what I was gonna say. Looks like a strike back to me... The colors look nice tho, and at least the ingredients shouldn't be shady...

I'm actually not a huge fan of those colours at all, definetly wont be buying that.

wow i rather get the 78 palette from cs because it looks similar to the rest of te palettes that just came out. it looks good thouth but not for 120 dollars.

Originally Posted by candygalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow i rather get the 78 palette from cs because it looks similar to the rest of te palettes that just came out. it looks good thouth but not for 120 dollars. I think it's actually 22 dollars. Sephora likes to make it seem like it's such a good deal lol

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know, right, that's exactly what I was gonna say. Looks like a strike back to me... Exactly!
smile.gif
I saw this and thought, "Wow, Sphora is really trying to jump on the 'palette bandwagon.'"

I hope the texture of the product they made will be the same as the Maroco set. The Maroco set is high pigmented, How ever I have not played with these colors. Sephora Brand they shocked me with there marcocan pallet, Maybe they chould shock me agian.

agreed, I think the 78 or 120 palettes would be more of a draw for me than this...

I don't have much faith with the quality, and the colours don't look interesting enough

Latest posts

Back