Fergie Goes Brunette: Love It or Hate It?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6bad3a1fe118a3e1_Picture_1.xlarger.jpg

Fergie's ditched her wavy blonde locks for a darker, straighter style. It's sleek, sophisticated, and seriously l-o-n-g. Do you like this makeover, or do you prefer her blonde?

Source: Fergie with Brown Hair | Fergie, Love It or Hate It, Celebrity Poll | BellaSugar - Makeup, Beauty, Hair & Skin

Im sorry, I have no love for her no matter what she does...her face is still the same...oi!!

Im sorry
frown.gif

Lol I agree Aprill, much prefer her blonde hair to her dark hair but her face is still strange. I saw a picture of her when she was a teenager and she looks so different.

Her hair's really thin this way, but it's a nice bold colour. She shouldn't have had plastic surgey imo.

I waited for Michael K (dlisted.com) to chime in on this because he read my mind!!!

Quote:
The new hair still doesn't wash out the meth from her face. In fact it makes her look even more like she's going to give you a poison apple while cackling.
If Cher got caught in a meth lab explosion, this is what she would look like after. Seriously, the diarrhea brown might look better if it was curly or some shit. The straight hair looks like two curtains framing her face. And Fuggie's face should never be the star of the show.

I think she would look better as a brunet if it wasn't so dark.

Maybe her hair will look better when the color fades a bit.

hehehehe -meth lab explosion-

im ok with it. At least its changed.

Originally Posted by Duchess Ravenwaves /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she would look better as a brunet if it wasn't so dark. Maybe her hair will look better when the color fades a bit.

I agree, this color is way to dark for her skintone. I do prefer her as a blond anyway. This is not a good look. I don't like the straight look with her round face either.

Her stylist needs to be fired STAT! Her brown is ash based...and looks green....gross, shoulda gone with a chocolatey shade with red undertones to it

I don't like it at all. Maybe a better hair style and the brown would be alright, but no, don't like it at all.

Latest posts

Back