Which Katie Holmes Hair Style Do You Prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
holmes_hairchange_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

Katie Holmes wowed the audience arriving at Tom Cruise's Japan premiere of Valkyrie today with gorgeous long hair! Katie has been wearing her chic short haircut for a little under two years, and it's such a surprise to see her with long locks again. Recently, it appeared that Katie was starting to grow it out again after her shortest look last Fall, but here she looks just fantastic —vibrant and young, smiling like the Katie we fell in love with. While we may miss her mother-daughter matching dos with Suri, the 2-year-old is a bit young for extensions. The Cruises arrived in Japan over the weekend, and we know at least one way Katie has been spending her time. So what do you think — are you loving the return of her long hair?

Source: Photos of Katie Holmes With Long Hair in Japan After Getting Extensions | Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Valkyrie | PopSugar - Celebrity Gossip & News

I like it so much more than her shorter hair, it makes her look so pretty and much younger.

The one on the left!! She'd look a whole lot better too if she could amputate that jerk with his hands around her!! Hahaha

long hair she looks gorgeous, but that husband of hers....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Long hair for Katie! She looks much younger and it reminds me of her look when she was younger, super cute.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely long hair, but Tom looks gaunt and drawn... Is he sick? Noooo, his just old....

Katie is someone that looks great with long or short hair.

Cruise is old? Now I feel old...

With Katies bone structure, short hair ages her. Longer hair compliments her more...

longer makes her look healthier and younger. The short hair makes her look more drawn and gaunt, as some of the other posters have already said
biggrin.gif

I tend to agree I prefer it longer on her, but its looks OK short on her too.

Back