Dragonfly does Another Makeover on Darla

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i got to go on another business trip to Canada and got to meet up with Dragonfly again. The trip also included a visit to Niagra Falls (amazing). She graciously offered to do a makeover on me which i really enjoyed. Here are some pictures, let us know what you think. Thanks Carolyn!

DSCN5502crop-1.jpg

This one was not the best picture of my makeup (too dark) but i was trying to show off the new boots i had purchased

DSCN5515crop.jpg

DSCN5449cropflashtoponly.jpg

DSCN5467crop.jpg

DSCN5446edit.jpg

Another nice picture with Dragonfly

DSCN5457crop.jpg

DSCN5561crop.jpg

Here is a great picture of Carolyn's beautiful makeup.

DSCN5453carolynbeautifuleyes.jpg

aww so pretty! I like the one with you sitting on the sofa arm dressed in black best, HOT legs!

Very pretty makeup carolyn and great job at makeover
biggrin.gif

You guys look great! It's lovely to see that some of our MUT members have the opportunity to meet up
smile.gif

I almost forgot to mention the makeup! All of the eyemakeup is by NYX, foundation and concealer by Revlon Colorstay, Lipstick and liner by Ulta.

You both look so happy! It's nice that you two got another chance to meet up.
smile.gif

... Oh, and I love all of your cute outfits Darla!

Originally Posted by Duchess Ravenwaves /img/forum/go_quote.gif You both look so happy! It's nice that you two got another chance to meet up.
smile.gif

... Oh, and I love all of your cute outfits Darla!

It was a lot of fun! i really enjoyed it and i think Carolyn did too.
Its funny about the clothes, we did go shopping this time and the one black top is new and the brown shoes too. But fact is she went through the items i brought and i lost more things than i bought ("Doesn't fit", "Why would you wear that?" ) It's gone, no mercy but i appreciate having someone be an advisor like you're on one of those makeover shows.

I really liked the braid she did for the one outfit. i do have a picture i think.....

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif you have some nice shoes there D!
it looks like you had heaps of fun!

All the shoes were new. thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice guys!!
Resse come here!!! Ill do yours
biggrin.gif

Gimme couple months!

There were two days of makeovers. Here is a good picture of the makeup from Day 2.

Latest posts

Back