Colour Suggestions..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've got an event (baptism) that I'm wearing a bright blue/aqua dress to (almost Tiffany blue). I'm planning on accessorizing with shades of cream: shoes, purse, jewlery. Could you guys suggest what colours I should wear on my cheeks, lips and eyes?

Normally I`d match the eyes to the dress colour and do nude lips (don`t know what I`d do for cheeks), but this is a more toned-down kind of event.

Thanks!!

I would say go for neutral browns, creamy highlight color, and maybe with a pop of blue on the lid?

HTH

Sera

Maybe something like this look

YouTube - Sponge Tip Challenge Tutorial

You could do a little different shade of blue based on your dresses color but this look it nice- blue abd brown always look good together. Sponge tip applicators optional , love her
smile.gif

Oh and for lips I would do a pinky nude gloss color.

Sera

Originally Posted by Sera3125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would say go for neutral browns, creamy highlight color, and maybe with a pop of blue on the lid?HTH

Sera

Maybe something like this look

You could do a little different shade of blue based on your dresses color but this look it nice- blue abd brown always look good together. Sponge tip applicators optional , love her
smile.gif

Oh and for lips I would do a pinky nude gloss color.

Sera

Great advice friend.I hope it is really usefull.

I'd say because your dress will be bright maybe go for a neautral or a brown smokey eye (you could use a blue liquid liner too if you wanted), a peach coloured cheek and a nude lip.

Maybe cream, gold and coppery brown for your eyes with a peachy cheek and nude lips...

Thanks everyone!!! I'll have to check out the YouTube video from home tonight
smile.gif

Back