Little_Lisa

The Next Person To Post Game

True.  Totally feel that way now after work, though I want to go out tonight :/

TNPTP did something fun this weekend.

true, though I forgot what its like as I haven't been since I was maybe 9-10? :scared:

tnptp thinks that they have big eyes without makeup.

Aww you definitely need a trip to the movies.

False I have small eyes.

TNPTP- Likes to try  different foods.

• Like 1

True!  I can wear my jackets (which I also do in the summer) and it's not too hot :)

TNPTP has gone to a concert recently..

True I love my dentist! Sounds crazy I know but he is so nice.

TNPTP- Is looking foward to being lazy all day today.

Edited by JC327

so true, I really get sleepy when I hear the pitter patter of the rain against my window. :rolleyes:

tnptp hates the colour purple

• Like 1

nice, I like purple too.

ture, the only thing is... my stomach always plays up for breakfast, so I just have something lighter. :/

tnptp wishes she could do cartwheels all day long :lol:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• If you're in need of a quick face with only seconds of time.  Never leave home without red lipstick.  Its a lifesaver for to bring that dull look to life! https://red-lipstixx.myshopify.com Check out the different shades I found and the prices are great!
    • Hello, maybe, someone knows excellent in-person microblading courses? I've found several, but I'm not sure about the quality of training. Thanks in advance!
    • Hello! This invention is very useful for me because I drink a lot of coffee. This is a common knowledge that coffee makes our teeth darker. I have bought a coffee grinder from this link recently and now I drink even more coffee than I did before. It does not influence my health but it influences my teeth and I want to check it.
    • Hello! There are a lot of online shops whre you can but good clothes. Nevertheless, not all of them are good and you should be very careful, choosing a site. Personally, I would advise you Belene Chandia's website because I know that she advises only fine and trustworthy sources.
    • Tinder is a very vague thing because there are a lot of guys who already has a girlfriend and there they are looking for someone else. That's nasty I know but you can always watch who he's chatting with using this method http://smstrackers.com/can-i-track-my-boyfriends-sms-messages-without-him-knowing-for-free/

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook