Finally got a haircut!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i decided to cut my hair against everyones advice (typical libra lol) i felt like even though my long hair looked good, it was the ahir that looked good not me. the ends seemed a little thin and i felt like the lengthwas dragging my face down and making it look really long.

so just a reminder of what i had before

n24414291_33698981_9174.jpg

and what i have now

3370743332_cb6b5c21dd.jpg

3369922211_6ee792081f.jpg

just ignore my acne and my psoriasis on my face. also i shall update this tomorrow with a picture of my hair au nautral aka curly/wavy/whatever you would call it.

i really love it, but going shorter (i cut off like 6 inches!) makes me want to go even shorter with my hair, i guess we shall see, i will think about it while i wait for 3 months to pass so i can cut my hair again

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i really love it, but going shorter (i cut off like 6 inches!) makes me want to go even shorter with my hair, i guess we shall see, i will think about it while i wait for 3 months to pass so i can cut my hair again I cant tell you how many clients get 'shorter syndrom'!! They'll get a cut, maybe 4-5 inches off, freak out a bit as its being cut, after all that is a lot of hair to cut off, then they'll be like 'man i should've gone shorter' lol Your's looks great! I like your hair blow dryed smooth...

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant tell you how many clients get 'shorter syndrom'!! They'll get a cut, maybe 4-5 inches off, freak out a bit as its being cut, after all that is a lot of hair to cut off, then they'll be like 'man i should've gone shorter' lol Your's looks great! I like your hair blow dryed smooth... lol they always do that on what not to wear when nick cuts there hair. i wasnt freaking out (i cant see when i dont have my glasses on and i really trust my stylist a lot)

oh yeah i should mention that i did dye my hair (just box dye) and i did the whole head, it is a little lighter than my natural color and a whole lot more yellow. but i only have to live with it for 3 months

Your hair looked great before! It still looks very nice though. It looks very healthy too
wink.gif

Back