'Nother ELF haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I like shopping, but because we're saving for a new (or at least, new to us) minivan, I'm putting myself on a no/restricted buy. I can't say I WONT shop, but I CAN say I'm not gonna be dropping $500 a week on MAC. (Dammit, I wish I was though, lol).

So here's my ELF haul:

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

I know it's alot, but the total cost-with the coupon code STUDIOHALF for 50% off the studio line, and the free shipping-was like $74.00.

And I've started depotting my MAC e/s (with a blowdryer), and putting them into the ELF quads. Cute little things, they are!

ETA: I also went into LUSH for the first time today and got some stuff:

Godiva shampoo bar

Each Peach Massage

Almond Buttercream soap

That $20 skin care kit with Ultrabland, Enzymion, Imperialis, Cosmetic Warrior, Tea Tree/Vit E toner tab.

Hope this stuff works good! I aint never paid $12 for a bar of soap in my LIIIIFE!

ohh i am going to assume the things in black are the studio line. and from the looks of the stuff they have really steped up there packaging from when they first opened. I am loving the empty quads i may have to get a few for my mac eyeshadows.

Is that coupon stil good? If so im heading over there right now lmao great haul!

If y'all want some ELF codes, I get them in my inbox daily.

Most recent:

EGSPRAP - Buy one item get second 50% off... actually seems like 50% on every other item though

2SHIP - 2 dollar shipping on orders $25+

LIPSTICK - Free mineral lipstick with $20+ order (Ends 3/31)

CAROLINA - Half off orders < $15

The Radio code works the same as EGSPRAP so if one doesn't work try the other.

The coupons are kinda glitchy(in a good way) using a buy 1 get 1 50% code works even on one item so it's good even if you don't find much you like or if you're on a really tight budget.

Originally Posted by missmignonne /img/forum/go_quote.gif If y'all want some ELF codes, I get them in my inbox daily.
Most recent:

EGSPRAP - Buy one item get second 50% off... actually seems like 50% on every other item though

2SHIP - 2 dollar shipping on orders $25+

LIPSTICK - Free mineral lipstick with $20+ order (Ends 3/31)

CAROLINA - Half off orders < $15

The Radio code works the same as EGSPRAP so if one doesn't work try the other.

The coupons are kinda glitchy(in a good way) using a buy 1 get 1 50% code works even on one item so it's good even if you don't find much you like or if you're on a really tight budget.

I had one for 70% off, but I guess it doesn't work anymore. =(

Yeah, I didn't see the 70% off code until it wasn't working. Lucky you! That's a great haul.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I didn't see the 70% off code until it wasn't working. Lucky you! That's a great haul. I didn't get to use the 70% off, it came out after I made my order, lol. Turds!!
I think I now own almost everything ELF makes (except for mineral stuff), so I won't be ordering again anytime soon. I used one of the hypershine lipglosses today and fell in love though!!

Wow, that's a huge haul
smile.gif
The empty compacts are really cute, I might stock up for my MAC!

Back