Brigitte's Month-long No Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going on a no-buy until April 23rd when Rose Romance comes out. I really love most of the collection and I know I'm going to want most of it. Plus, I just completely splurged on getting stuff from Sugarsweet. There's no way that I need that much more makeup in the mean time.

My no-buy includes drugstore makeup and high-end brands, too. I doubt there's anything at all that I'm going to run out of in a month. It'll feel amazing actually using up things I already own, too!

I think I'll come back here once a week and report how I'm doing! Fingers crossed, I won't get anything from now 'till then.

This also means that I'm going to skip out on Colour Ready but there's nothing special in that collection... or at least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

good luck i am sure you will do exceptionally well. (also you will most likely find that a fringe benifet of these no buys is that even once they are over you tend to spend less money than you did before)

Thanks so much you two!!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I would sure hope that it'll help me spend less money in the future, too. Oh yay good luck to you Jazzie!

Oh goodness... I was looking online (where it's so easy to spend money) and I wanted to buy Estee Lauder's Spiced Peach quad but then I realized my Coastal Scents 88 Palette had semiiii-similar colors so it's okay. It can wait until the end the no buy - it's not a LE quad after all.

Back